Trading With Chart Pattern

A Rising Wedge Has Been Forming. A Downward Breakout
May Take It To 5070. An Upward Breakout Has A Target of 7100.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE....
Frankly speaking I did not think the downward target would be achived... but the pattern eventually achived it.

Last edited:
Q

qa_y2k

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE....
Frankly speaking I did not think the downward target would be achived... but the pattern eventually achived it.
Dear souymya,
appreciate your time here...plz dont forget ur call on chambal which was bang on target on friday.
cheers

Hi Soumya,
I just came across this site a coupla days back and still exploring.

Take a look at the attachment. Trading symmetrical triangles you have to be very careful of false breakouts. I would have traded it as a bearish WW with a stop and reverse in place just beyond the previous high (1).

Attachments

U

uasish

Can you guide us ,in the attached Chart of IDFC 5 mins,is there any Pattern ,if so What ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Can we treat todays pattern (suppose it opens with a gap & holds on to most of the gains) as Island reversal in intermediate trend.
we had a downward gap opening om Mar 7 price range between 4600 to 4850 in last 3 days, todays probable opening above 5000 in nifty futures,

Raju.

dear uashish,
plz correct me if i am wrong,i donot have the 5 min charts to redraw,but if trendlines are redrawn it might form a rising wedge...plz correct me.
thanks in advance

Can you guide us ,in the attached Chart of IDFC 5 mins,is there any Pattern ,if so What ?