trading training

between 5 to 10 lakshs........initially:D
What a potential !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Initially so then Finally how much " Aagaj ye hai to AAnjam Kya hoga " :eek:

Better u go for busienss and u will earn more the trading ..

Now Traiining ... Personally I feel u go through each and every thread here .... and use your internet , comuter knowledge then you will be having average knowledge within 3 days... There is no need of training for this initailly.....

training ...i don't know what it is ....i am sure if you follow this forum you will learn things which are enough to gain confidence.

just imagine you are driving vehicle for the first time ...how do you feel and how often you get confused and how often unexpectedly go wrong.....i mean to say ....get acquaintence with environment and how and what to do initially ....don't rush ...oppurtunities come and go in market so just be patient to learn how to analyse Technical analysis, fundamental and all factors which influence stock market ( watch cnbc to know these factors)

later go for cash market and invest on your own analysis on large cap companies (lareg cap are more stable so you don't loose much money even if you go wrong)

use fibotrader a free software for technical analysis to analyse stocks,a separte thread here in this forum about this.

observe index correlation with stock movements
Train your brain ..and gain confidence..by reading books ..plenty of book in this forum...that all ..don't forget get experience in cash market only with small investment amount.

happy trading

suba
Subba

Looking back.... I have followed this thread and gained a lot of confidence.
Thanks for your support

vishalalluri

Pls guys, dont talk about training to learn trading. Or some cheap buffs will start classes for it and loot the aam janta.

All u need is flare to acquire knowledge, common sense and last but not the least.... interest in it !! Nothing more and nothing less !! ;)
exactly and traderji can be the best platform for any training i guess:rofl: , there is no such thing in training which has not been covered at traderji

traderji ,saint sir,savant sir,anant sir hai to kya gam hai

thnks to all efforts and initiatives by all members of traderji :thanx:

Its difficult to get quality training. You better learn trade spending your time reading books and tutorials. I think kwikpop also provide online training every month.
If one is lucky enough to get a successful trader to coach him then one can shorten the learning process. But getting a successful trader to mentor is difficult as mentoring requires huge amount of time and efforts on part of the successful trader.....I have seen some successful traders doing it not for money but to leave a legacy.....How much can a junior pay to the senior trader for mentoring ? It could be Rs 2000 to Rs 5000 pm...and that is much less than a single stoploss for a successful trader....so money is no incentive for him to do mentoring...with few thousands you will only get TA websites and tips etc but not a successful trader mentoring you.

I have seen some fine traders develop after they work for a successful trader doing odd jobs etc and get the successful trader mentor them....but this takes 1.5 to 2 years or more...how many new aspiring traders will have that much patience to learn ? People want to do a weekend course in TA and think that they have figured out all that is there in trading....:)

But if one finds a good mentor he would be lucky....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vishalalluri

Hi st sir

saw a post from u after long letme know which thread ur into
i like ot read ur posts :)

``
mujhe bhi koi mentor kar do bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :d