Trading ... Trader ... AND I ...

howardroark

It's been several months, my account isn't looking good. I have taken the time to make some self-assessment after trading. One of the behavior I have is an impulsive finger. Click, click, click... going against my trading plan, well not going against it but clicking the mouse way early before my entry signal.

There is a lack of focus. I have found that each time I entered early before my trade, I was feeling greedy. I felt that I can catch a big move, I felt excited and a rush. I also felt that I was missing out on a great opportunity to make some profits.

This is out of control, I need to control this urge. I need to stay composed and in control. I need to develop self control and patience.

DOES THIS SOUND REAL AND PERSONAL? I WAS THERE TOO ...

What to do and how to do?

Self control and patience are a prerequisite in trading. As with life (not just in trading), impulsive decisions, impulsive actions or impulsive behaviors usually lead to problems.

As much as you would like to tell yourself to be patient and be in control, it wouldn't help very much in changing the behavior. Mark Douglas (trading in the zone) suggests that you try to catch yourself during those moments when you lose control/being impatient and try to get some control at that moment. This is one way of changing the behavior, but it is not the efficient way. This is not getting to the root of the problem. Trying to get some control during those moments would be to late. Most often, the moment you realize that you f***ed up, everything has already been done.

You see, you have got to come to the battlefield prepared. If this happens, this is what you do... when that happens, then this is what you do next. You shouldn't go into battle, not knowing what to expect, then meet the circumstance and say, "What do I do now!?". You should be prepared and know what you are doing, way before you enter the battlefield.

Can you imagine a surgeon not prepared in the operating room (battlefield). He takes a scalpel, cuts the patient open and then says, "What do I do now!?" So why would you go into trading not prepared?

Training Exercise:
During my developing years, I set aside training days (not demo-ing days). To train myself in self control and patience, I set a trading day (Friday) as one of my training day. Not weekends, but during live trading hours.

Friday was a day of no trading. I would simply sit and watch the market moved for 6 hours. I watched the market moved up and down, made lovely breakouts, skyrocketed to new heights and plummeted to extreme lows. I watched myself as I went into an emotional roller-coaster ride; the greed, the rush, the disappointments, the confused and all the mixed emotions you can ever have in trading.

I did this for almost a year (every week), slowly seeing the results the effect it had on me. I still perform and continue this exercise once every month (last trading day of the month).

Valuable lesson:
You will develop self control and patience. It does this by molding your mind into a belief that everything is fine, that everything is OK, that everything is safe when you miss a trade/don't trade. It molds your mind into a stronger belief that opportunities are abundant. When you hold such perception (everything is safe, abundant opportunities), your behavior will act accordingly; self control and patience.

Training exercise: Whether you are a scalper, short, medium or long term trader, set a day of the week (during trading days) to watch the market intensely. No Trading during this training. The beauty of it is that you don't even have to take any notes (if you don't want to). You don't have to analyze the charts. Just sit there and watch it. Just be aware of the emotions and feelings that are running through you.

IMPORTANT: Even if you see the best setup occur, the biggest move happening... it is STRICTLY NO TRADING. Just sit and watch, nothing else.

This is a very important exercise. This is the fastest way I know how to instill self control and patience.

I can hear most are whinging/sulking already. It is like a person who wants to become a doctor, but says he doesn't want to deal with piss, **** and vomit. If you don't want to deal with it, you are best to be in another Profession. These are the roads you must take to become a Professional trader. I have more than 10,000 hours of looking at live charts, and that's the difference between you and me. One drawback of medium-long term traders are that they don't get enough live screen time.

Mold the mind, don't mold the behavior. The way to mold the mind is to train it. Training, training, training, ... You must be prepared long before you enter the battlefield.
It is OK to miss a trade... But it is NOT OK to miss a trade because of laziness.

amitrandive

It's been several months, my account isn't looking good. I have taken the time to make some self-assessment after trading. One of the behavior I have is an impulsive finger. Click, click, click... going against my trading plan, well not going against it but clicking the mouse way early before my entry signal.

There is a lack of focus. I have found that each time I entered early before my trade, I was feeling greedy. I felt that I can catch a big move, I felt excited and a rush. I also felt that I was missing out on a great opportunity to make some profits.

This is out of control, I need to control this urge. I need to stay composed and in control. I need to develop self control and patience.

DOES THIS SOUND REAL AND PERSONAL? I WAS THERE TOO ...

What to do and how to do?

Self control and patience are a prerequisite in trading. As with life (not just in trading), impulsive decisions, impulsive actions or impulsive behaviors usually lead to problems.

As much as you would like to tell yourself to be patient and be in control, it wouldn't help very much in changing the behavior. Mark Douglas (trading in the zone) suggests that you try to catch yourself during those moments when you lose control/being impatient and try to get some control at that moment. This is one way of changing the behavior, but it is not the efficient way. This is not getting to the root of the problem. Trying to get some control during those moments would be to late. Most often, the moment you realize that you f***ed up, everything has already been done.

You see, you have got to come to the battlefield prepared. If this happens, this is what you do... when that happens, then this is what you do next. You shouldn't go into battle, not knowing what to expect, then meet the circumstance and say, "What do I do now!?". You should be prepared and know what you are doing, way before you enter the battlefield.

Can you imagine a surgeon not prepared in the operating room (battlefield). He takes a scalpel, cuts the patient open and then says, "What do I do now!?" So why would you go into trading not prepared?

Training Exercise:
During my developing years, I set aside training days (not demo-ing days). To train myself in self control and patience, I set a trading day (Friday) as one of my training day. Not weekends, but during live trading hours.

Friday was a day of no trading. I would simply sit and watch the market moved for 6 hours. I watched the market moved up and down, made lovely breakouts, skyrocketed to new heights and plummeted to extreme lows. I watched myself as I went into an emotional roller-coaster ride; the greed, the rush, the disappointments, the confused and all the mixed emotions you can ever have in trading.

I did this for almost a year (every week), slowly seeing the results the effect it had on me. I still perform and continue this exercise once every month (last trading day of the month).

Valuable lesson:
You will develop self control and patience. It does this by molding your mind into a belief that everything is fine, that everything is OK, that everything is safe when you miss a trade/don't trade. It molds your mind into a stronger belief that opportunities are abundant. When you hold such perception (everything is safe, abundant opportunities), your behavior will act accordingly; self control and patience.

Training exercise: Whether you are a scalper, short, medium or long term trader, set a day of the week (during trading days) to watch the market intensely. No Trading during this training. The beauty of it is that you don't even have to take any notes (if you don't want to). You don't have to analyze the charts. Just sit there and watch it. Just be aware of the emotions and feelings that are running through you.

IMPORTANT: Even if you see the best setup occur, the biggest move happening... it is STRICTLY NO TRADING. Just sit and watch, nothing else.

This is a very important exercise. This is the fastest way I know how to instill self control and patience.

I can hear most are whinging/sulking already. It is like a person who wants to become a doctor, but says he doesn't want to deal with piss, **** and vomit. If you don't want to deal with it, you are best to be in another Profession. These are the roads you must take to become a Professional trader. I have more than 10,000 hours of looking at live charts, and that's the difference between you and me. One drawback of medium-long term traders are that they don't get enough live screen time.

Mold the mind, don't mold the behavior. The way to mold the mind is to train it. Training, training, training, ... You must be prepared long before you enter the battlefield.
It is OK to miss a trade... But it is NOT OK to miss a trade because of laziness.
Great , i am posting this in my thread !!!

howardroark

Dear Traders,
You will not find anything new here. Everything I will say has already been said, stated and discussed in the past in other threads. In this Post/s, I am trying to discuss mainly the philosophy / Psychology of trading. "What does it has to do with making money?" one might ask. It has nothing to do with making money, yet everything to do with understanding how money is made and lost.
We could trade successfully by using trend lines, support and resistance, candlestick formations and patterns, MA crosses, indicators, etc. But have we thought about why they work? We could be a losing trader, but have we given a thought why they did not work? When you look back to your trade, you will see many reasons why it worked or did not work. We say "aha!" I know what went wrong! Next time I know what to do!
Now stop there for a moment. No, we do not know what to do. Next time is something different and something new. Only thing we know for sure is that we were on the wrong or right side of the trade. Yes, right or wrong side of the trade.
We look at the chart and think price bounced because there was support. When we are always told that price bounces or reverses on support and resistance we automatically detect all these levels that worked. But do we ever look at levels that did not work? What is the probability that they work or do not work? The same is true for candlestick formations and patterns, MA crosses, indicators, etc. What is the lesson to learn.
If we are insistent enough we will go deeper with analysis, spend months, years to align indicators, changing numbers, drawing more lines so that it will look like a total mess. We try to find out magic mathematical formula. Yet, when we see the light at the end, will come across to the same paradigm: it works, but sometimes it does not! This is like zooming in from Universe to atom endlessly but seeing the same things everywhere, the same structures and the same patterns.
What am I trying to say? Allow me to state that in bold: In markets everything works. Yet nothing is guaranteed to work continuously.
Let's look at the famous Elliott Wave theory interpretation. An analyst tells you that price is at X point now, that could be the end of the wave 2 and start of the wave 3. You ask him should I go long or short? He will start explaining: if price reaches A that will confirm reversal, if reaches B it will be continuation. If price reaches C, if it reaches D... etc. Now you insist: what do you suggest? Most common answer would be: it will either go up or down from here. Well, it goes up or down from any God given point! I wonder how good could be a super analyst from a kindergarten boy when it comes to predicting either up or down game? I really hope that should ringing bell in our minds. The only difference between these predictions is that the analyst may have slightly higher winning probability. Pay attention, may have. Now another bold statement: this business is all about high probability trade.
If tossing a coin gives you high probability trade, we will go for it. If hours of calculating endless numbers gives high probability trade, we will go for it.
After all price will either go up or down. There are not much options. This is bless. This is curse.
If we have to think about anything ... this has to be THE starting point.
Think ... Think ... AND ACT

howardroark

It may come as a surprise to those who are not Foreign Exchange (forex) traders, but Oriental philosophy is a strong force in the lives of many forex traders. Some of the best forex traders across the world have an abiding interest in the tenets of Zen, Tao and Vedic philosophies.

Besides being the closest example of the elusive economic concept of 'Perfect Competition', the forex market is also a very close work-place reflection of 'life'. It has a rhythm and being of its own, which only the evolved can tune into. Like life, the market is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. The market can defeat you, break you down. But if you learn to let go, learn to flow with it, to dance with it, it can and does bestow on you both success and fulfillment.

The Philosophy of a Trader
The market is always right. The market never comes to an end. The market is ever-changing, and yet, ever the same.

There is no eternal damnation in the market. The only time you really fail is when you quit in disgust and admit defeat. That is like committing suicide. Those who continue to trade despite the setbacks, are the real heroes, living life the best they know how, evolving and growing through their losses and gains, through their triumphs and defeats, their fears and greeds, their hopes and anxieties. The Trader cannot afford to let yesterday's gains or losses cloud his thinking as he trades today. Though he may be carrying a position over from yesterday, he always has to look at the market afresh. Each trade, each position is a new position. Today is the first day of the rest of his life.

The Market exists by itself, unaffected by and separate from the trader and his emotions. As he slowly begins to tune into the market and its ways, he starts to observe the Tao of the market. Instead of trying to force the market to do his bidding, he starts to embrace Zen and to dance like a Samurai warrior; he starts to live life instead of struggling with it. That is when he starts to make money on a sustained basis.

Zen and the Market
The concept of Zen, they say, cannot be described. If you can describe it, it isn't Zen. Zen can be felt, though. It can be conceptualised. Picture a Judo exponent or a fencer. Picture Bruce Lee. As his hands and legs move all the time - blocking, feinting, chopping, kicking, dodging - do you think he has time to think? He obviously does not. Yet, he is no shoddy amateur either. Though he does not think consciously, all his hard work, discipline and years and hours of excruciatingly painful training pour into every action that he performs. And as he pours himself into each moment, as he lives in that moment with his entire being, he is not using his petty conscious mind. The Force is acting through his body-mind equipment. The supreme Samurai makes himself available to the Force. This 'mindless' living is Zen: When you act without the dead weight of your hopes and anxieties, fears and greeds, your superiorities and your inferiorities; when you just act, when you just live.

A good forex trader is like a Zen practitioner, a Samurai, a fencer, a Judo exponent. He approaches the market with the same mindset. When he plays the market, he is practicing Zen, and in turn, the market reveals to him deeper beauties of Zen.

Gyan, Bhakti and Karma in the Market
Besides Zen, the forex market also holds nuggets of Indian philosophy within the currency rates that keep changing all the time on information screens in football field-sized dealing rooms across the world.

Indian philosophy concerns itself with the quest for the elusive 'Eternal Truth'. It prescribes three paths for reaching the Truth: the Gyan Marg (the path of Intellectual Reasoning), the Karma Marg (the path of Selfless Action),and the Bhakti Marg (the path of Love and Devotion). Seekers of the Truth naturally gravitate towards the path most suited to them. Quite often, there erupts, among the Seekers, an argument as to which is the better path of the three. The experiences of countless Seekers reveals that the Bhakti Marg or path of Love and Devotion is both easier to walk on and reaches the Truth faster than the path of Intellectual Reasoning or Gyan Marg.

In Gyan Marg, the accent is on the use of your intellect to realise a Truth which is larger than yourself, larger than your intellect. The Seeker seeks answers to questions such as, "Who am I? What is eternity? What was there before eternity and what comes after it? Where did I come from, and what is the cause of my being?" He tries to use his limited knowledge to reach pure knowledge. The movement is from the limited to the limitless.

Acceptance and faith, on the other hand, are two of the key characteristics of the Bhakti Marg. The bhakta, from the very outset, accepts that there is a Truth which is pure and eternal, and much bigger than his own intellect can grasp. He loves this Truth- force and devotes himself to it. He sees himself, not as separate from the Truth, but as a part of it. He attempts to reduce the encroaching effects of his small emotions and thoughts on the functioning of the Truth through him, by trying to replace his petty emotions and thoughts with love and devotion for the Truth.

Similarly, the correct forecast as to the direction a currency is headed, is the Truth which all traders in the forex market seek, using techniques like Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. Much like the Seekers, there also exists, a never-ending, traditional controversy or rivalry between Technical Analysts and Fundamental Analysts.

The Fundamental Analyst makes his forecast after reading all the bits and pieces of economic and political news available to him. He analyses streams of economic statistics such as trade figures, investment flows, industrial growth, inflation rates, etc., and uses all this data in conjunction with his economic theories to piece together a forecast. The focus here is not on the market per se, but on deriving the market as a result of number-crunching and economic analysis. This method can be likened to the Gyan Marg as it deals with cause and effect. Its success depends on the analyst putting forth the correct reason for the market being where it is. The pitfall is that it is possible to put forth a number of plausible reasons for the market being where it is.

The Technical Analyst on the other hand, uses charts and graphs to make forecasts. These charts and graphs depict the state of the market at that moment, while also graphically showing the path the market has taken to reach its present state, and the rate being traded in the market at that moment. These charts, with uncanny regularity, trace out familiar pictorial patterns such as Head-and- Shoulders, Double-Bottoms and Triangles. These patterns have been seen to hold true across all traded markets, be they markets for currencies, stocks, bonds, pork bellies, gold or oil. The Technical Analyst does not try to rationalise WHY the market is where it is. He does not need to read any news or look at economic data. He studies the charts, recalls old patterns, and tries to visualise where the market is NOW headed. This is an intuitive approach, an essentially aesthetic and pictorial approach, which does not concern itself with reasons, but tries to reach the truth almost directly. This method can be likened to the Bhakti Marg.

Ultimately, however, the Truth has to be lived. The Truth as you understand it. The trader has to trade in sync with whichever forecast he believes in, irrespective of the method (Fundamental or Technical) by which it has been derived. This is the path of action or Karma Marg. The trader goes into the market with the foreknowledge that his conception of the Truth, his forecast, may be wrong. He knows that the market will test his forecast. If his conception of the Truth is correct, and if he has traded in line with the conception, he will make money, or else he stands to lose money. This fore-knowledge prompts him to place a Stop Loss on his trades - he gets out of the trade when he realizes he has done something wrong.

He bears the loss that has occurred, but lives to trade another day. Much like the everyday heroes of real life, living the best they know how, in line with their conception of Truth, but ready to stop, learn, change and grow.

bpr

It may come as a surprise to those who are not Foreign Exchange (forex) traders, but Oriental philosophy is a strong force in the lives of many forex traders. Some of the best forex traders across the world have an abiding interest in the tenets of Zen, Tao and Vedic philosophies.

Besides being the closest example of the elusive economic concept of 'Perfect Competition', the forex market is also a very close work-place reflection of 'life'. It has a rhythm and being of its own, which only the evolved can tune into. Like life, the market is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. The market can defeat you, break you down. But if you learn to let go, learn to flow with it, to dance with it, it can and does bestow on you both success and fulfillment.

The Philosophy of a Trader
The market is always right. The market never comes to an end. The market is ever-changing, and yet, ever the same.

There is no eternal damnation in the market. The only time you really fail is when you quit in disgust and admit defeat. That is like committing suicide. Those who continue to trade despite the setbacks, are the real heroes, living life the best they know how, evolving and growing through their losses and gains, through their triumphs and defeats, their fears and greeds, their hopes and anxieties. The Trader cannot afford to let yesterday's gains or losses cloud his thinking as he trades today. Though he may be carrying a position over from yesterday, he always has to look at the market afresh. Each trade, each position is a new position. Today is the first day of the rest of his life.

The Market exists by itself, unaffected by and separate from the trader and his emotions. As he slowly begins to tune into the market and its ways, he starts to observe the Tao of the market. Instead of trying to force the market to do his bidding, he starts to embrace Zen and to dance like a Samurai warrior; he starts to live life instead of struggling with it. That is when he starts to make money on a sustained basis.

Zen and the Market
The concept of Zen, they say, cannot be described. If you can describe it, it isn't Zen. Zen can be felt, though. It can be conceptualised. Picture a Judo exponent or a fencer. Picture Bruce Lee. As his hands and legs move all the time - blocking, feinting, chopping, kicking, dodging - do you think he has time to think? He obviously does not. Yet, he is no shoddy amateur either. Though he does not think consciously, all his hard work, discipline and years and hours of excruciatingly painful training pour into every action that he performs. And as he pours himself into each moment, as he lives in that moment with his entire being, he is not using his petty conscious mind. The Force is acting through his body-mind equipment. The supreme Samurai makes himself available to the Force. This 'mindless' living is Zen: When you act without the dead weight of your hopes and anxieties, fears and greeds, your superiorities and your inferiorities; when you just act, when you just live.

A good forex trader is like a Zen practitioner, a Samurai, a fencer, a Judo exponent. He approaches the market with the same mindset. When he plays the market, he is practicing Zen, and in turn, the market reveals to him deeper beauties of Zen.

Gyan, Bhakti and Karma in the Market
Besides Zen, the forex market also holds nuggets of Indian philosophy within the currency rates that keep changing all the time on information screens in football field-sized dealing rooms across the world.

Indian philosophy concerns itself with the quest for the elusive 'Eternal Truth'. It prescribes three paths for reaching the Truth: the Gyan Marg (the path of Intellectual Reasoning), the Karma Marg (the path of Selfless Action),and the Bhakti Marg (the path of Love and Devotion). Seekers of the Truth naturally gravitate towards the path most suited to them. Quite often, there erupts, among the Seekers, an argument as to which is the better path of the three. The experiences of countless Seekers reveals that the Bhakti Marg or path of Love and Devotion is both easier to walk on and reaches the Truth faster than the path of Intellectual Reasoning or Gyan Marg.

In Gyan Marg, the accent is on the use of your intellect to realise a Truth which is larger than yourself, larger than your intellect. The Seeker seeks answers to questions such as, "Who am I? What is eternity? What was there before eternity and what comes after it? Where did I come from, and what is the cause of my being?" He tries to use his limited knowledge to reach pure knowledge. The movement is from the limited to the limitless.

Acceptance and faith, on the other hand, are two of the key characteristics of the Bhakti Marg. The bhakta, from the very outset, accepts that there is a Truth which is pure and eternal, and much bigger than his own intellect can grasp. He loves this Truth- force and devotes himself to it. He sees himself, not as separate from the Truth, but as a part of it. He attempts to reduce the encroaching effects of his small emotions and thoughts on the functioning of the Truth through him, by trying to replace his petty emotions and thoughts with love and devotion for the Truth.

Similarly, the correct forecast as to the direction a currency is headed, is the Truth which all traders in the forex market seek, using techniques like Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. Much like the Seekers, there also exists, a never-ending, traditional controversy or rivalry between Technical Analysts and Fundamental Analysts.

The Fundamental Analyst makes his forecast after reading all the bits and pieces of economic and political news available to him. He analyses streams of economic statistics such as trade figures, investment flows, industrial growth, inflation rates, etc., and uses all this data in conjunction with his economic theories to piece together a forecast. The focus here is not on the market per se, but on deriving the market as a result of number-crunching and economic analysis. This method can be likened to the Gyan Marg as it deals with cause and effect. Its success depends on the analyst putting forth the correct reason for the market being where it is. The pitfall is that it is possible to put forth a number of plausible reasons for the market being where it is.

The Technical Analyst on the other hand, uses charts and graphs to make forecasts. These charts and graphs depict the state of the market at that moment, while also graphically showing the path the market has taken to reach its present state, and the rate being traded in the market at that moment. These charts, with uncanny regularity, trace out familiar pictorial patterns such as Head-and- Shoulders, Double-Bottoms and Triangles. These patterns have been seen to hold true across all traded markets, be they markets for currencies, stocks, bonds, pork bellies, gold or oil. The Technical Analyst does not try to rationalise WHY the market is where it is. He does not need to read any news or look at economic data. He studies the charts, recalls old patterns, and tries to visualise where the market is NOW headed. This is an intuitive approach, an essentially aesthetic and pictorial approach, which does not concern itself with reasons, but tries to reach the truth almost directly. This method can be likened to the Bhakti Marg.

Ultimately, however, the Truth has to be lived. The Truth as you understand it. The trader has to trade in sync with whichever forecast he believes in, irrespective of the method (Fundamental or Technical) by which it has been derived. This is the path of action or Karma Marg. The trader goes into the market with the foreknowledge that his conception of the Truth, his forecast, may be wrong. He knows that the market will test his forecast. If his conception of the Truth is correct, and if he has traded in line with the conception, he will make money, or else he stands to lose money. This fore-knowledge prompts him to place a Stop Loss on his trades - he gets out of the trade when he realizes he has done something wrong.

He bears the loss that has occurred, but lives to trade another day. Much like the everyday heroes of real life, living the best they know how, in line with their conception of Truth, but ready to stop, learn, change and grow.
Your hypothesis that gyan marg followeres are fundamental traders and bhakti marg followers are technical trader is far fetched and flawed.

I think their is no connection what I am saying is vice versa is also possible.
But otherwise it is good read.
I think trading is very spiritual. very few write about it. we need more of it here.

howardroark

How many legs can you see in this image?
Chart ... Values ... Indicators ... all remain the same ...
It is the analysis ... Interpretation ... Action ... that differs from a trader to another trader ...

amitrandive

I think trading is very spiritual. very few write about it. we need more of it here.
A Chinese proverb is particularly insightful as applied to trading: “He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey. He who blames himself is halfway there. He who blames no one has arrived.”

http://financetrends.blogspot.in/2012/01/zen-and-art-of-trading.html

Schwager asked this trader for permission to anonymously publish one interview excerpt, which he found particularly insightful. Here's a sample:

"...I still don't understand your trading method. How could you make these huge sums of money by just watching the screen?

There was no system to it. It was nothing more than, "I think the market is going up, so I'm going to buy." "It's gone up enough, so I'm going to sell." It was completely impulsive. I didn't sit down and formulate any trading plan. I don't know where the intuition comes from, and there are times when it goes away.

How do you recognize when it goes away?

When I'm wrong three times in a row, I call time out. Then I paper trade for a while.

For how long do you paper trade?

Until I think I'm in sync with the market again. Every market has a rhythm, and our job as traders is to get in sync with that rhythm. I'm not really trading when I'm doing those trades. There's trading being done, but I'm not doing it.

What do you mean you're not doing it?

There's buying and selling going on, but it's just going through me. It's like my personality and ego are not there. I don't even get a sense of satisfaction on these trades. It's absolutely that objective. Did you ever read Zen and the Art of Archery?..."

howardroark

There is a Shloka in Sanskrit ...
"As the rivers, flowing East or West forget that they are different, when they merge in the Ocean, We can also become ONE with God, if we forget that we are different from HIM"

This applies to trading as well ...
If we are in Sync with The Market ... If we are ONE with the Market ...
We are the Market ...
The Pure Action of collective / Different Individuals that becomes THE MARKET ...
Then we Flow with THE MARKET ... Up or Down ... with the market ...