Trading through Gann Angles

SaravananKS

Do one thing on this weekend. I am giving you some angles and their values. Take a protector (D), a rubber & a pencil and start draw these angles on a blank graph paper. And then from the top take 6335 (the high of nifty made on 05/11/2010) as the initial value. Now take the nifty spot weekly readings and start drawing the bar chart and see the magic of Gann angles. A Close above or a close below any angle the next angle will act as a resistance or support.
These are 11 Gann angles and their degree values:-
1x16 86.25 degrees
1x8 82.5 degrees
1x4 75 degrees
1x3 71.25 degrees
1x2 63.75 degrees
1x1 45 degrees
2x1 26.25 degrees
3x1 18.75 degrees
4x1 15 degrees
8x1 7.5 degrees
16x1 3.75 degrees
First draw these degree lines and then mark chart reading on it. Attaching a graph of niftyspot for your help. i have drawn this chart upto 17/8/2012. See how nifty is giving respect to Gann angles.
I have read that great traders in last decade used manual charting to predict the market trend.But Today computers doing the job pretty easily.But if one search in net there is lot of information reaserch work are available.

but understanding of all research works are different ball game

IMO unless one devotes time and hard work in any theory like what you have done for GANN angles is very important. then only one would know how to interprete these line...

Great work Kaur Keep it up :clapping:

Hi DP,
Incredible work! Good to see a hand made chart! I am more into Jenkins.

DO YOU KNOW TO DRAW PROPERLY SCALED AND SQUARED CHART, PLEASE DEFINITELY ANSWER AS THIS PROBLEM IS BUGGING ME FROM A LONG TIME.

I see in the price side for the distance you have allotted 50 points, in the same distance you have plotted 3 trading weeks for time, I was somewhat confused, please enlighten.

DPKAUR

Hi DP,
Incredible work! Good to see a hand made chart! I am more into Jenkins.

DO YOU KNOW TO DRAW PROPERLY SCALED AND SQUARED CHART, PLEASE
DEFINITELY ANSWER AS THIS PROBLEM IS BUGGING ME FROM A LONG TIME.

I see in the price side for the distance you have allotted 50 points, in
the same distance you have plotted 3 trading weeks for time, I was
somewhat confused, please enlighten.
Dear Prashant,
I have used 50 points on Price side & 1 week on time side for making a square chart.

Hi DP,

Thanks for your quick response and
many thanks for your reply, will try that! :thumb:

I would like to bother you with two more questions, and this would be the last time, please care to answer.

1. How do we arrive at the decision what would be the appropriate no. of points for price for 1 unit of the time, (for e.g here in this case it is 50 points of price for 1 unit of time.) Is it related with the first leg.

2. For the dailies (nifty), what is the appropriate unit of price for 1 unit of day.

I look forward to your answer.

After making the above post I realized, I should post something for you which should pleasantly surprise you. You will instantly recognize what it is. Please download the Excel file from
http://www.mediafire.com/?f06essiwf3nt23l
:D:D:D
The market is nifty.

Please answer the Question 1 in detail, requested in previous post. After which you will come to know (with live working examples)
What Gann meant by saying this in page 56 of Tunnel Thru the Air.

EZEKIEL:32:7:
AND WHEN I SHALL PUT THEE OUT, I WILL COVER THE HEAVEN AND MAKE THE STARS THEREOF DARK; I WILL COVER THE SUN WITH A CLOUD, AND THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT