trading system for beginner

oilman5

here i am trying to write a great discussion with arun k...it was 2003. [his father was manager of indian bridge team]have u played bridge ?'...i asked. he smiled. he had given a good lecture on indian economy..effect on suppose pn r banned..he was a part of india shining slogun,....so i told him 'trading is nothing but a bridge competition. cards come ..u have to play.partner is ur system ..u have to tune.play 2/3 yr of practice deal..so with all/various conditions how to react ....is ready for u.opponents r other participants in market...never allow to win.so at best..u can defend ..not to give extra tricks.
but sometimes they overbid ..your hand suggest..something wrong..u got oppurtunity..now double..and ;'score high'....BUY IN OVERSOLD MARKET..OR BOOK PROFIT ..IN OVERVALUED MARKET.
u got a good hand..u have to play as declarer...thats the oppurtunity u must buy..but ready for bad colour brake..by defender.try to score as best as possible with limiting risk.
bidding system...a general trade governing rule by which u decide 'whether to play..or its better to defend'
competitive selection trial..pairs event'...the game played with same card with directional opponent..your score shall be 'comparatively better with others'.............IT IS THE DAYTRADING..UR ULTIMATE SKILL WILL BE TESTED
UNLESS EXECUTION MASTER..AND GREAT SURVIVAL SKILL'DONT COME'...however its a reality checking m/c to know where u stand in trading arena.

hope i am not boring much to nonbridge players[professional players however enjoy similarity]
thanks to all

oilman5

here i write about a system..developed by jeff.
5 day momentum method
background : strong trending market
principle : pullback for fewdays and then again resume move
1-2-3-4 pattern [3day pullback]
pullback near 20dma and again moving up.
why? with this pullback ..mf and hni plan to enter.hence new moneyflow..
high momentum,high probability trade

scan.; 1.strong trending candidate
2. use oscillator ...watch pullback
3.trend reverse...now u enter.

indicator: adx..strength of direction
rel. strength ..ok
filter ; adx>30..+di>-di..di=demand index
rel strength..compare to other stock /nifty ..BETTER.
stokastic..%k<40 oversold indicator
set up
.......... BUY DAY. 1.TICK ABOVE YESTERDAYS HIGH.
2. OR NEXT DAY BUY ABOVE 3%UP
CONDITION : %K MUST BE MOVING UP

STOP : 1% BELOW LOW OF LAST DAY
OR 1.5 ATR BELOW FROM LOW OF TODAY
PATTERN LOOKS...1-2-3-4 ...4 IS INITIATING PT ABOVE 2.

PROFIT TARGET : 7% IN 3DAY
MAXM TIME 5DAY..OTHERWISE TIME STOP.

IF PROFIT OCCURS EARLIER THAN EXPECTED..ALLOW 50% HOLD TO RUN FOR TOTAL 10% PROFIT
strength of the system is % k must be allowed to move up..to be applied to bull market.

hope u enjoy[those who ask for it]
this is the END from me for TRADING SYSTEM FOR BEGINNER

WISH U ALL THE BEST TRADERJI AND ESTEEMED MEMBERS
OILMAN5

dear oilman,
your humbleness ' i am an amateur ' is highly appreciated.
like in sherlock holme book, you are trying to absent yourself from teaching / guiding us. ' a learned man's skill is not his property, but its for all '.
i'll definitely miss your thread, since i starded learning a few technical terms and methods from you. pl don't stop your posting; continue it. give us all, all that you learnt in your walk, 'how to fetch the rose without getting pricked'.

with regards,

instaalert.

oilman5

sorry.i am back again.going now ...tool of a trading pro,...a new thread.those who r interested traderji starts new paid service...www.stockpicksndia.com.
so from beginner u r moving on top...here u atleast know how to survive..irrespective of market u can run ur family by winning against other traders.
so u r developing trading philosophy...plan new arsenal...to fight better.
so it is trade universe.3terms i introduce...exhausive, exclusive and intersection ie. interrelation between 2 element.
EXHAUSIVE..U HAVE TO GO INTO DETAIL
EXCLUSIVE..NO RELATION EXISTS..INDEPENDENT ELEMENT
INRERSECTION;INTERRELATION BETWEEN 2 ELEMENT...INTERRELATIONSHIP BETN MARKET...INTERRELATIONSHIP BETN MANY COMPANY IN A PARTICULAR SECTOR.
exhausive gives micro view.

so before reaching to become a master...one goes through various way to question and answer this 3 element...[may be in different name].he knows how far he understands...his limit..so now practice on regular basis[system]

and follow it diligently[discipline]
so i use 3 statistical term....

now u see all good thread ..search mode..nothing but ..can be expansion of 3 idea.

any other idea....yes EXECUTION.I DONT UNDERSTAND AS SLIPPAGE A BAD ELEMENT..BUT CV OPENS MY EYE,...i miss 3trades for slippage in intraday.
also some profit booking idea in real sense...so the difference with beginner and pro clearer to me..its IMPLEMENTATION.

HENCE THIS KEY WORDS U THINK IN THE LIGHT OF IMPLEMENTATION BY U.

EVERYTHING U CAN VISUALISE...

NOTHING MORE

OILMAN5

oilman5

After many a yr i am putting forward some view on trading system.Many things added can only build up a trade system, some of elements i shall touch as development of system trader.
1] element - you whether DISCRETIONARY OR MECHANICAL
2] INFACT U -ELEMENT is most imp as per me. Countless wrong judgement done by me ,but enough confident entry and timely exit made me a regular earner since last 12yr in indian stock market.DISCIPLINE- WRITING TRADE JOURNAL - PLAN BEFORE ENTRY ,ADHERE TO STOP ,NOT HOLDING LOSER , AND PLAY BIG IN RIGHT TRADE - i find secret of successful trading.
3] ENTRY : simple some candle bias of direction, coupled with continuation idea is essence. Awaiting for right set up
4] EXIT - stop must to save big money loss , certain profit book to derisking.
5] MM - without experience its not possible,mechanical is better.
6] data bias: i have personal bias on data , as subjective opinion in harmful . No news is best news. Believe me -price speaks LISTEN CAREFULLY.
note: AS TRADING BECOME DIFFICULT , WE SHOULD ALSO FACTOR BULL-BEAR TRAP/SENTIMENT TRAP/EXTENSIVE LIE HYPE FROM MEDIA, but follow economic development .

bunti_k23

After many a yr i am putting forward some view on trading system.Many things added can only build up a trade system, some of elements i shall touch as development of system trader.
1] element - you whether DISCRETIONARY OR MECHANICAL
2] INFACT U -ELEMENT is most imp as per me. Countless wrong judgement done by me ,but enough confident entry and timely exit made me a regular earner since last 12yr in indian stock market.DISCIPLINE- WRITING TRADE JOURNAL - PLAN BEFORE ENTRY ,ADHERE TO STOP ,NOT HOLDING LOSER , AND PLAY BIG IN RIGHT TRADE - i find secret of successful trading.
3] ENTRY : simple some candle bias of direction, coupled with continuation idea is essence. Awaiting for right set up
4] EXIT - stop must to save big money loss , certain profit book to derisking.
5] MM - without experience its not possible,mechanical is better.
6] data bias: i have personal bias on data , as subjective opinion in harmful . No news is best news. Believe me -price speaks LISTEN CAREFULLY.
note: AS TRADING BECOME DIFFICULT , WE SHOULD ALSO FACTOR BULL-BEAR TRAP/SENTIMENT TRAP/EXTENSIVE LIE HYPE FROM MEDIA, but follow economic development .

sirjeee grt:thumb::thumb::thumb:

oilman5

today i am very happy,one of my close friend whom i am guided about 6month(credit goes to him)-has shown me doubling in month SEPT'15 to an account size from 6digit to 7digit,5lakh to dbl,only by nifty play.Nifty SEPT EXEPTIONALLY favorable to trade.As u know, i am strong countertrend player,so as per elliott in hr chart of 60days,he finds reversal zone,added this 15min chart(trading timeframe) with expected reversal pt,divergence validates,10MA(15min chart)trend strength to continue,5min bar reversal to stoploss trigger.With clinical accuracy about 85% strike rate,he doubled with max2trade a day-500nifty he played.
mind it, he is trained and considered best in his ota transforming days in 2012.
i salute him,and another fact in SEPT my return is -ive.

vishnu_1990v

today i am very happy,one of my close friend whom i am guided about 6month(credit goes to him)-has shown me doubling in month SEPT'15 to an account size from 6digit to 7digit,5lakh to dbl,only by nifty play.Nifty SEPT EXEPTIONALLY favorable to trade.As u know, i am strong countertrend player,so as per elliott in hr chart of 60days,he finds reversal zone,added this 15min chart(trading timeframe) with expected reversal pt,divergence validates,10MA(15min chart)trend strength to continue,5min bar reversal to stoploss trigger.With clinical accuracy about 85% strike rate,he doubled with max2trade a day-500nifty he played.
mind it, he is trained and considered best in his ota transforming days in 2012.
i salute him,and another fact in SEPT my return is -ive.
Oilman,
Please post the above trade details through chart, it will help us.
vishnu_1990v

Last edited: