trading strategies in forex

:clap::thumb::clapping::thumb:this is jagadeesan from Salem .. I am a pg commerce graduate and one of my friend has trained me in forex trading and I learned a lot to trade in and I use
Meta 4 platform for trading and I use many indicators to analyse up trend or down trend
and also I use many softwares for auto trading...
I used forex tracer two yrs back and turned 1000$ in to 10000 $ and because of blunder mistake the software never controls the lots... It orders for the maximum lots and lose all the money in a single night
now I invest 500$ and the investment doubles in 3 months....
I learne many thing in money management which saves my money...
I would like to share your experience in this field...please tell me the hidden secrets with this regard
thanking you yours loving friend
Jagadeesan P B

I use manual trading only with strong indicators
In traderji.com it was wrote by amember that forex is not allowed in India ....Is that true... please clear my doubt

SavantGarde

Hi Jagadeesan,

Firstly, Welcome To Traderji....!!!

EA That You Were Using Could Have Been Edited To Control Lots... Infact All EAs Can Be Edited To Control Most Of The Parameters.

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde

:clap::thumb::clapping::thumb:this is jagadeesan from Salem .. I am a pg commerce graduate and one of my friend has trained me in forex trading and I learned a lot to trade in and I use
Meta 4 platform for trading and I use many indicators to analyse up trend or down trend
and also I use many softwares for auto trading...
I used forex tracer two yrs back and turned 1000$ in to 10000 $ and because of blunder mistake the software never controls the lots... It orders for the maximum lots and lose all the money in a single night
now I invest 500$ and the investment doubles in 3 months....
I learne many thing in money management which saves my money...
I would like to share your experience in this field...please tell me the hidden secrets with this regard
thanking you yours loving friend
Jagadeesan P B

I use manual trading only with strong indicators
In traderji.com it was wrote by amember that forex is not allowed in India ....Is that true... please clear my doubt

Hi dear friends
I am also interested in forex especially autotrading. I am able to make autotrading softs(ea) for mt4 and it can be useful for testing the strategies.