Trading Picks and Strategy

Sanguine Media has announced better than expected Q3 nos. Net profit is Rs 81 Lacs after provision of tax Rs 16 lacs

Triveni Glass Block deal transfer is happening at Rs 67

Regards

Suja

Hi
ACC is interestingly poised as its at the neckline of the H&S formation. If it breaks the neckline then one way use it as an excellent chance to short ACC stock.

http://www.traderji.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4078&stc=1&d=1170300879

BREAKOUT will be signalled by price falling below 1015-1020 levels on a closing basis. Once we have the breakout one may trade with the following parameters.

Entry Prices ->> 1005-1020

Stoplosses -> 1035

Target Prices ->> 935-950.

Holding Period ->> 10-12 trading sessions.

Regards

Suja

Attachments

Originally Posted by mahmeds2000
Hi suja,
Script was good to buy at 45-50 range. now its cmp is 63. I have checked the fundamental. fundamental is OK. but my suggestion is always Do not enter into the script which is already spurt a lot?. I will not enter into the script now instead wait for the current quater result and pullback into my buying range.

Ahmed

Please wait for some pull back before buying as the scrip has come down after touching 71 to 63 and may go down further.

Regards

Suja

Hi suja ,

The current mkt price for shilp is 47 ...it has comedown a lot in a month ..wht is ur call on this stock ?? ... cud u pls share from whr u heard the above news ???

Hi suja ,

The current mkt price for shilp is 47 ...it has comedown a lot in a month ..wht is ur call on this stock ?? ... cud u pls share from whr u heard the above news ???
Shilp is bottoming out and is at the support levels of 40+. I think we can buy at current levels with a SL of 38.00