Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

June 4400 puts working at good pace vollume rise 433%
21750 traded on friday some one accumulating june 4400 question is who is buying far away puts i think some ta guys bcoz tukka guys dont have courage to buy far way puts for us 2-300 is max
stay alert on ur pf
jai ram ji ki

praveen taneja

Praveen bhai
Nice one

But be careful from rule flagbearer(s).
(previously there was one only but now some more have come up)
Though IMO, they wont dare to touch you
:confused::confused::confused:
BRO WE ALL ARE FAMILY HERE NOBODY IS AGAINST ANY ONE IF SOMEONE FEEL I AM DOING WRONG BY POSTING HERE ANYBODY CAN OBJECT BUT I AM POSTING IN GOOD FAITH AND TRYING NOT TO HURT ANYONE JAI RAM JI KI:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

mudraatrader

:confused::confused::confused:
BRO WE ALL ARE FAMILY HERE NOBODY IS AGAINST ANY ONE IF SOMEONE FEEL I AM DOING WRONG BY POSTING HERE ANYBODY CAN OBJECT BUT I AM POSTING IN GOOD FAITH AND TRYING NOT TO HURT ANYONE JAI RAM JI KI:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Bro, please refer following posts. I was only cautioning you, as some have problem with Hindi, and so may not report your post, as the post was in Hindi. Though they closed their eyes for some posts, that are Hindi but highly vocal against some. Choose and pick strategy. :lol:

|
|
|
Anyway, don't need to go on further, but will make one more point. You understand english, I do as well, as all the members on the fourm. But cannot understand why the sudden switch language while writing as 90% of your reply is in Hindi? Many of our members are from South and may not be familiar and not understand what you post..... If any mods happen to read this post, or if TJji does, would request the stand of writing in hindi should be made clear - If I recollect TJ rules, writing in other languages leads to deletion of post - as has happened before when some members started commenting in South Indian language.
|
|
|

Yes my signature link also tells that.

DSM

MudraPrader,

It is a pointless task , when every 3rd or 4th post (especially in some thread) is in Hindi. It is known that this is against the forum rules, but flouted with impunity. It is also disrespectful to forum members from South, who may not be clear with what is being said. And reading a post written in Hindi is not easy, unless it uses Hindi script. I raised an issue with a post, which was in reply to mine - otherwise I do not bother. Having made myself clear, carry on with your post and don't quote selectively and make an issue when there isn't any.

Bro, please refer following posts. I was only cautioning you, as some have problem with Hindi, and so may not report your post, as the post was in Hindi. Though they closed their eyes for some posts, that are Hindi but highly vocal against some. Choose and pick strategy. :lol:

Last edited:

mudraatrader

MudraPrader,

It is a pointless task , when every 3rd or 4th post (especially in some thread) is in Hindi. It is known that this is against the forum rules, but flouted with impunity. It is also disrespectful to forum members from South, who may not be clear with what is being said. And reading a post written in Hindi is not easy, unless it uses Hindi script. I raised an issue with a post, which was in reply to mine - otherwise I do not bother. Having made myself clear, carry on with your post and don't quote selectively and make an issue when there isn't any.
I will reply to your post sometime later, not in this thread but Lounge thread.

DSM

Read my post again - If you don't understand it. And if you have time on your hand to waste, suggest you do it. :lol:

Edit :

BTW, have reported your post to admin to deal with it as they see fit.

Will you direct the administration to change their website name Traderji to Tradersir because Ji means hindi.:D:clap:

Last edited:
7650 de de baba
Jai Ram JI KI
7590-96 was rejected today morning and the market came to 7560. For teji to pick up, we have to overcome supply at 7590-7600....looks little difficult as of now. Baaki nothing is difficult for Ram Ji.

Smart_trade

praveen taneja

7590-96 was rejected today morning and the market came to 7560. For teji to pick up, we have to overcome supply at 7590-7600....looks little difficult as of now. Baaki nothing is difficult for Ram Ji.

Smart_trade
buying coming at 7570 now buyer more then sellers if stay above 7575 for few mnts babaji 7650 aaj hi de denge baaki Fed Jaane:thumb:
Jai Ram JI KI
please let me get out of calls then will re enter puts with u all:p

buying coming at 7570 now buyer more then sellers if stay above 7575 for few mnts babaji 7650 aaj hi de denge baaki Fed Jaane:thumb:
Jai Ram JI KI
please let me get out of calls then will re enter puts with u all:p
Looks like BNF will lead, the PSU banks are doing ok so far.