Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE HaMmEr

This work will be rewarded if anyone is getting help from the triggers to earn in mkt. else if nobody earns with help of these triggers then no use of this work.
hope somebody or the other is benefiting from it.
the main thing NR7 gives is that it gives us a nice probability of a wide range the next day....

intraday traders can make most of this...trying to trade dis...

a high probability of high range is 65% work done bro....rest is method and managing it...

rohangawale

lemme go through the whole thread....

i will soon get back to you regarding trades....

may be some charts and all :) .... of doin intraday using NR7....

i hope u hav posted sumthing to find our NR7's out of selected group of stocks....

in MS can i ?
i had posted explorer formula for scanning nr7 in metastk some days before,
if u want posting it again

Code:
r:=H-L;

r<Ref(LLV(r,6),-1)
this formula scans nr7 stocks and im just scanning nifty-50 stks.

ThE HaMmEr

i had posted explorer formula for scanning nr7 in metastk some days before,
if u want posting it again

Code:

r<Ref(LLV(r,6),-1)
this formula scans nr7 stocks and im just scanning nifty-50 stks.
i have no idea how to use this....can you guide....how to set it up in MS 9 and 10...hav both...

rohangawale

the main thing NR7 gives is that it gives us a nice probability of a wide range the next day....

intraday traders can make most of this...trying to trade dis...

a high probability of high range is 65% work done bro....rest is method and managing it...
Couple of weeks before i had also traded NR7 stocks, but inbetween due to some problems was not able to focus on this, but again now as everything is settling, now trying to focus on NR7 stks.
it reallly works with SOME stocks, as all stock doesnt follow with nifty and mkt movement. so its important that you backtest the strategy and then put ur real money into nr7 trades.
it will surely give good results.

rohangawale

i have no idea how to use this....can you guide....how to set it up in MS 9 and 10...hav both...
ya surely can tell you how to do it in metastk.

go to explorer,
new,
give name to explorer,
in col A just write/paste the code

r<Ref(LLV(r,6),-1)

press ok.

and then u can explore it with the path of stocks which u want to scan.
after scanning see the report and u will find all the NR7 stocks in ascending order

ThE HaMmEr

Couple of weeks before i had also traded NR7 stocks, but inbetween due to some problems was not able to focus on this, but again now as everything is settling, now trying to focus on NR7 stks.
it reallly works with SOME stocks, as all stock doesnt follow with nifty and mkt movement. so its important that you backtest the strategy and then put ur real money into nr7 trades.
it will surely give good results.
definately RG....i am a ambusher basically....so whatever flows well is good... looking down to 1 month charts is 1st step for a script to qualify....

but i am already trading in jindal steel .. rcom tata steel sterlite :).... tata steel is giving breakout if u see :D...

and jindal steel may soon start its either way trade :)

rohangawale

definately RG....i am a ambusher basically....so whatever flows well is good... looking down to 1 month charts is 1st step for a script to qualify....

but i am already trading in jindal steel .. rcom tata steel sterlite :).... tata steel is giving breakout if u see :D...

and jindal steel may soon start its either way trade :)
out of all these stks only tata steel has given upper breakout and sterlite gave lower breakout, all others are still in no breakout zone

ThE HaMmEr

out of all these stks only tata steel has given upper breakout and sterlite gave lower breakout, all others are still in no breakout zone
very nice RG... :)

jindal steeel....eying fr short.....

RG now it hav given a result....now what to see..how to analyse it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.