Trading nifty with clearmind

augubhai

I was checking the posts in real time. The trades were posted in real time, except for a few exceptions - maybe when busy. Monitoring market, posting trades and charts in real time is a thankless job.

Clearmind might be better off relaxing or focusing energies somewhere else. And the doubters can focus their energies on finding some other good thread to kill...

jamit_05

I was checking the posts in real time. The trades were posted in real time, except for a few exceptions - maybe when busy. Monitoring market, posting trades and charts in real time is a thankless job.

Clearmind might be better off relaxing or focusing energies somewhere else. And the doubters can focus their energies on finding some other good thread to kill...
I liked his defensive approach. He'd take profit of around 10 pts on half the positions and Trail the rest... nice.

jamit_05

I'd give an arm and a leg just to learn how he sees the change in intraday trend with such fluidity... :)

I'd give an arm and a leg just to learn how he sees the change in intraday trend with such fluidity... :)
I think his trades were based on the levels given in Sharekhan's TT, combined with the price action around those points. Good money management too.

jamit_05

I think his trades were based on the levels given in Sharekhan's TT, combined with the price action around those points. Good money management too.

He called out the intraday trend way before any major intraday level or pivot was broken... very smart.... then it was a matter of taking the trade in its direction...

He never took contra-trend trades.

It wouldve been a good learning...

jamit_05

I use the 15 min chart to catch the change in trend... On most days, there is nothing like it... It changed directions two times today... Nice stuff really...