Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

rajputz

I do not mind whether it is against or favour,[I donot predict also!]
I just follow the system with minor stoploss.
I also Triggerbought above 5186[daylow sl] after daylow is broken, sold @ 5218.

:thumb:
Take it seriously when i tell you....never ever try to risk your money if the system you are working on is not back tested....even if you are using camarilla with your indicators then, backtest it along with your indicators, and once succeeded then bring the real moeny in.....stoploss with minor target also leads to huge losses if hit most of the time....

veekay304

Take it seriously when i tell you....never ever try to risk your money if the system you are working on is not back tested....even if you are using camarilla with your indicators then, backtest it along with your indicators, and once succeeded then bring the real moeny in.....stoploss with minor target also leads to huge losses if hit most of the time....

linkon7

Why has this thread gone dead????
I was really enjoying reading about the system.

VK
Discussion got continued here....

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/37079-linkons-db-bb-system.html

then i shifted to...

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/37079-linkons-db-bb-system.html

cant help it...! i keep changing systems and indicators till i find the ones that i can totally rely on....

right now, i am practicing trades without looking at the price candles...:D
looks more effective...

sub2501

HI members, today 10/02/10 -- Camarilla Pivots FOR NIFTY FUT.
H4- 4840.65 H3- 4817.83 H2- 4810.22 H1- 4802.61
L4- 4749.35 L3- 4772.18 L2- 4779.78 L1- 4787.39

NF short at 4815 and set sl @ 4841 --- NF came to 4775,

???? Now shall i put buy bid @ 4772 (L3) point to book profit or keep sl @ L2 and wail for NF to come to L4.
Pls advice thanks
Subha.

praveen taneja

HI members, today 10/02/10 -- Camarilla Pivots FOR NIFTY FUT.
H4- 4840.65 H3- 4817.83 H2- 4810.22 H1- 4802.61
L4- 4749.35 L3- 4772.18 L2- 4779.78 L1- 4787.39

NF short at 4815 and set sl @ 4841 --- NF came to 4775,

???? Now shall i put buy bid @ 4772 (L3) point to book profit or keep sl @ L2 and wail for NF to come to L4.
Pls advice thanks
Subha.
when price is between L3 n L4 u can do buying with L4 sl or below L4 short with L3 as sl:thumb:

sub2501

this is one of the best trading strategy for the newbie in technical analysis, herein we dont need to know anything about the chart, we just need to remember the numbers with their points(h4 ......l4) and the method.
It doesnot matter abt the success rate, if there were any system with the highest success rate than all would have sticked with that strategy 'cos in this mkt almost 95% are to earn money.
The most important thing abt any strategy is that we should believe into it like we believe in god or more than that and stick to it at any conditions or rumours.

This is what i think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

veekay304

can you guys put some light is this system 85 % secsesfull i know that no system is full proof but what do you think what is a succes rate in thias.
Do the backtesting Sumit...

the best way to induce confidence is through testing it and practising it.. Once confident about the outcome, do forward testing in live market with small quantities...

Give some time for the system to prove its worth, I mean atleast 25-30 trades to say a system is successful..