Trading for regular income

Strategies always work positive (at least for me!), but I found that you need to understand the policy or the strategy before you execute or implement. Whether it is spread or average, based on market moment you would be able to gain.
Few strategies work for few stocks, but that doesnt mean you could use the same for all. This is my own perception, I could be wrong, but so far thats what I have analyzed. BOB, IFCI, Kotak or SBI, every stock has its own advantage and disadvantages (P/E, BV, Management, FG etc.). You must understand the pulse of that scrip, before you place your hard earned money on that.
I suppose the author is trying to explain his strategy of money making by exemplifying few scrips. I dont see any harm with that. The bottom line is that you look for a way to make good decision in financial markets. Money follows you if you are good at making right decisions. In fact, it is also true that there are so many people want to share their knowledge in this forum. FEW of them are really GOOD.

Cheers
VG

Dear All,

Lot of fuss about " minting money". Mr. Rao took liberty to call me even a crook. The fact is that I have nothing to hide from anybody, I have opened all my cards on the table. This is how I trade and make money. Thought would be useful to share it with my fellow traders. Furthermore I am not propagating some godforbidden script to my advantage.

Like any other strategy this also has its flaws. Will work only if the stock is rangebound, any break in either direction will halt the procedure. I have always advised everybody not to underestimate the power of market force. When the stocks start falling , there is no bottom( Remember Silverline) So you can not keep on buying forever. If your stock breaks the lower range, stop buying and buy some puts to hedge yourself. Start buying only when it comes back to that set level and stabilizes.

Happy Trading...

Last edited:
Dear All,

Lot of fuss about " minting money". Mr. Rao took liberty to call me even a crook. The fact is that I have nothing to hide from anybody, I have opened all my cards on the table. This is how I trade and make money. Thought would be useful to share it with my fellow traders. Furthermore I am not propagating some godforbidden script to my advantage.

Like any other strategy this also has its flaws. Will work only if the stock is rangebound, any break in either direction will halt the procedure. I have always advised everybody not to underestimate the power of market force. When the stocks start falling , there is no bottom( Remember Silverline) So you can not keep on buying forever. If your stock breaks the lower range, stop buying and buy some puts to hedge yourself. Start buying only when it comes back to that set level and stabilizes.

Happy Trading...
expertspeaks,

i do apologize for using the word. you may have seen that i realized that even before you pointed out(i have edited that out long before your post) , probably you have seen from the reply part of another member. i know, it's just a strategy that you are sharing, go ahead. and good luck.

Dear Expert & Rao,

All is well that ends well..........isn't it?:)

New comers like me needs Moral Boosting in the Falling market.
Good startegy or Plan helps us immensly...

Regards,

Jay

i was reading some old posts, guys this strategy is called averaging down and is the single biggest reason why people go bankrupt in the tock market, 9 times out of 10 the stock will bounve back up but that 10th time when it goes all the way down say like enron did you will have your head handed to you.

and it will be game over

hi to all

I am a newbie i tried all the stratagies in this forum lost huge amount
without loosing nobody can make money in stock market one should be ready for loosing money
dont trade on stocks daily only during the strength of the particular stock trade for 3 to 5 days ,stocks should be used as an investment if any body is serious in day trading start trading mini nifty if he won or dont loose for 10 consucutive trades go for nifty and banknifty here on an average one can earn around 20k per month but it requires lot of patience dont keep stop loss while trading indices (but one should know the correct pivot levels) wait for the trend to correct the correct time of trading indices is between 1pm to 3.15pm
if any body says sureshot method it wont stay for long and dont depend on the paid tips much here also people loose money by keeping stop loss

hi to all

I am a newbie i tried all the stratagies in this forum lost huge amount
without loosing nobody can make money in stock market one should be ready for loosing money
dont trade on stocks daily only during the strength of the particular stock trade for 3 to 5 days ,stocks should be used as an investment if any body is serious in day trading start trading mini nifty if he won or dont loose for 10 consucutive trades go for nifty and banknifty here on an average one can earn around 20k per month but it requires lot of patience dont keep stop loss while trading indices (but one should know the correct pivot levels) wait for the trend to correct the correct time of trading indices is between 1pm to 3.15pm
if any body says sureshot method it wont stay for long and dont depend on the paid tips much here also people loose money by keeping stop loss
Not really - many people do well by using stop losses and day trading individual stocks instead of just indices.