Trading Diary : just intraday trade...

Rs 1 crore Trading Diary : just intraday trade...

hello everyone....
i'am like all the other guys out here who want to earn big from the market.....
I also have a dream off earning i crore rs from trading.
i've waited quite long for this..
so after about a year of market study and research (mainly fidling around on blogs,websites) i have finally opened an account with Edelweiss broking to start trading...

ABOUT THE BROKER:
i think the interface is quite good and brokerage and other stuffs are also okay...
i have taken a advance brokerage plan off 2450 that means i have dont have to pay any brokerage till my trading turnover reaches 7 lacs
i have got a personal relationship manager who calls me and tells me daily picks and strategies
So here i am...
i'm gonna start this diary writing from today.

previouly i have played the rediff money bazaar game..
dats how i learned about the market.

So wish me luck friends and help me.. any post would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Day 1 29/apr/2011

I was really excited today in the morning and now equally depressed..

started with 5000 rs only at the opening of market made around 80 rs profit in itc stock but then i dont know what happened...
Maybe just got carried away with emotions and made a loss of 850 rs ...
Wow what a start..
i had practiced paper trading and dats money bazaar game and i made a decent profit in that but i think first day is the hardest so its ok.

MISTAKES:
i made plenty of them.
1. no stop loss used.
2. i think (im sure of it) i've overtraded. You people will not believe>> i have made around 80 buy sell trades.
3. i think the market was bearish. i had mostly bought shares and didnt shorted very much.

LEDGER BALANCE:
intial balance 5000/-
loss 850/-
net balance 4150/- :(

Well every day is a different one.
im excited again for the very next monday.
Lets see what happens.

And plz frns do post here.. your views and anything you would like to share.

SavantGarde

Re: Rs 1 crore Trading Diary : just intraday trade...

Hmmmm...... I see

Let me make this as close to 'Kiss Of Death' as possible...in the hope that you will save the balance capital left...... devoid of any sweetners.

so after about a year of market study and research (mainly fidling around on blogs,websites) i have finally opened an account with Edelweiss broking to start trading...
Go and do more Re-research

ABOUT THE BROKER:
i think the interface is quite good and brokerage and other stuffs are also okay...
i have taken a advance brokerage plan off 2450 that means i have dont have to pay any brokerage till my trading turnover reaches 7 lacs
You don't know a crap about Brokers and You know even less about Brokerage

i have got a personal relationship manager who calls me and tells me daily picks and strategies
There is no such thing as being Chauffeur Driven in the market for Traders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is tons of Knowledge buried here at Traderji... suggest spend sometime (months) going through it first and then take the baby step with your live trading.

SavantGarde

hello everyone....
i'am like all the other guys out here who want to earn big from the market.....
I also have a dream off earning i crore rs from trading.
i've waited quite long for this..

ABOUT THE BROKER:
So here i am...
i'm gonna start this diary writing from today.

previouly i have played the rediff money bazaar game..
dats how i learned about the market.

So wish me luck friends and help me.. any post would be appreciated.

dear friend donot be so much exited about day trading forget about ur RM phoning&guiding u do ur own research& plenty of material avilable in blogs like traderji,mudraa.com, such sites&learn

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2 2nd may 11

A new day is a better one...
thats what i believe and thats what i have seen today.
after getting a huge loss of 850rs on my first day i have done quite well (atleast i think so). :thumb:
i made a profit of 200rs today.
and it feels great.

Stock:
DLF > done intraday trade. mostly range trading.
it was around 228 when i shorted it a BANGG... it went down...

i implemented what i learned from my previous mistakes and thus got the result.
1. i used stop loss so that no extra losses occurred.
2. no overtrading done.

GREAT JOB Gambit keep it up..
although i have made a very small profit and i think most people will criticise me but still guys i have invested only 5000rs so i thinks thats gud enough...

Ledger Balance:
Initial Balance=4150
Profit=200
Net balance=4350

plz friends if u have something to teach me then i'll be very thankful...