Trading copper mini for small gain with tukka style

Trading copper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

game is now with $/INR in 30 paisa range no need for panga wait for break 422.30 or 421.70 any side break can give 70 paisa Jai Ram Ji KI

praveen taneja

Copper traders will be looking ahead to a flurry of Chinese economic reports due later in the week to further gauge the strength of the world’s second largest economy and the largest consumer of the red metal.
so far copper is buy on dips it looks over bought here asaccumulation on due to summer season tension is only Korea

Hey Brother , Remember me. 'OilTrader'
We used to trade copper , oil and gold together . I hope you still Trade copper , even though i see that you dont post much nowadays .

Unfortunetly i got banned then after argument with a fellow trader , now that i am back , request you to become active in your thread .Its pleasure to interact with you during Trading.

Hey Brother , Remember me. 'OilTrader'
We used to trade copper , oil and gold together . I hope you still Trade copper , even though i see that you dont post much nowadays .

Unfortunetly i got banned then after argument with a fellow trader , now that i am back , request you to become active in your thread .Its pleasure to interact with you during Trading.
ok, what's your style to trade in which segment without loss in minimum profit...

Kindly suggest... already i lossed 4lac....