Trades on Option II

Hedging just minimizes loss in bad situation. It deos not help you to make profit or escape loss

How you feel if you are a successful professional trader right now but have struggled a lot for many years and made huge losses in the past

Options are just " WOW" You can trade with 100 Rs as well as 100 crores easily

i Dont look at charts or use technical analysis, I go against the market still I make profit consistently Coz I have observed many things in the last 11 years and I have some calculations and plan for any market situation. When to enter, how to enter and exit, There are some % entry and exit rules which never fail. I have ready plans if market moves like this and my situation will be like this and I will do like this. It is just like playing CHESS with the market
Say what if market goes up or down 100 points tomorrow , market goes up or down 200-500 points next week. 1000 points up or down next month. If market crashes 1500 points tomorrow. I have plan for everything and I am prepared for any situation .I know to handle any situation. That is called experience

Buy Long strangle / Long Delta of Stocks 3-5 days before result
If in profit exit, otherwise exit on result day wherher it is profit or loss
For educational purpose only

" 4 P " For becoming successful Greek Manager.
Patience, Persistence, Perseverance, and Passion
No Shortcut for Hard Work. Failure is part of learning