Trade Smart Online

@TradeSmartOnline , Called your customer care. Found that one has to MIGRATE to the new platform, Nest won't be available.

This will take some thinking for me. I am used to Nest's speed.

I wish there was some changeover period or demo to test the new platform. Will now wait for feedback from the other users.

Yes. We understand. Actually due to the recent regulations we can't keep a user live on two different backend trading applications at the same time. Hence we have to migrate and the user can be only on 1 platform at a time. Mobile and web is totally new and is currently in beta. Exe is the vendor's application and is used at other brokers too. However, we understand your apprehension and decision.

neo.mx

Yes. We understand. Actually due to the recent regulations we can't keep a user live on two different backend trading applications at the same time. Hence we have to migrate and the user can be only on 1 platform at a time. Mobile and web is totally new and is currently in beta. Exe is the vendor's application and is used at other brokers too. However, we understand your apprehension and decision.
Are you planning to discontinue NEST?

cloudTrader

As this is a news for me so I need to give a suggestion to you. There is a platform named TRADERS EVOLUTION. This is a state of the art trading platform of international level. Have a look at it for considering introducing to your clients. I have seen its working and it is a very class terminal.

Are you planning to discontinue NEST?
Can't commit at this point. We have started rolling out the new platform. Will take a final call based in the collective user feedback. We loved NEST too but due to some of their internal issues they have been lagging behind significantly in the last few years in terms of features and meeting regulatory requirements.

So a short answer, let's see.

As this is a news for me so I need to give a suggestion to you. There is a platform named TRADERS EVOLUTION. This is a state of the art trading platform of international level. Have a look at it for considering introducing to your clients. I have seen its working and it is a very class terminal.
Thanks. Will explore. If it is backend + frontend it may be a bit challenging as we are already too far into it. If it is frontend only, we can explore.