Torpedo call

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said market will go down when BNF was below 10000 mark

Today you are saying max is 10550. Tomorrow can we expect a new target 11000 max????:lol:
I am expecting 1-2 days upmove/sideways move before the downtrend resumes. But the short term trend has turned up, we have to be trading from long side from yesterday.

Smart_trade

You said market will go down when BNF was below 10000 mark

Today you are saying max is 10550. Tomorrow can we expect a new target 11000 max????:lol:
Do you remember what shahid SH said.......If not then visit his shahid thread he sad.....Nifty will break 6k......and bnf will break 10k.......and it happened.....that time nifty was 6125....and bnf 10225......My short term target all ready hit....just analyze my all post in this forum you will find out my accuracy is more than 90%.......I will not banned this ID as no Gali from my side as the ID dedicated to my Sai baba.......this is my last and final...ID.....:D

Last edited:
I am expecting 1-2 days upmove/sideways move before the downtrend resumes. But the short term trend has turned up, we have to be trading from long side from yesterday.

Smart_trade
Yesterday?????:confused:..................I differ with you ....My view on BNF.....one should go long if Bank nifty closed two consecutive day above 10500-10550......Panic of BNF is not over....Guruji....:D

Last edited:

TradeJoker

Yesterday?????:confused:..................I differ with you ....My view on BNF.....one should go long if Bank nifty closed to consecutive day above 10500-10550......Panic of BNF is not over....Guruji....:D
rajbhai long or short its depend on TF :D

BTW i wud like to call u sri sri sai raj greenpeace, :D

ananths

Do you remember what shahid SH said.......If not then visit his shahid thread he sad.....Nifty will break 6k......and bnf will break 10k.......and it happened.....that time nifty was 6125....and bnf 10225......My short term target all ready hit....just analyze my all post in this forum you will find out my accuracy is more than 90%.......I will not banned this ID as no Gali from my side as the ID dedicated to my Sai baba.......this is my last and final...ID.....:D
common raj bhai...gaali dene keliye what is wrong in my post? you can post anything you want and you are not ready to take questions.

Umar jyada hone se ya Gali dene se koi bada nahin banta. :thumb:

Good luck for your trades :thumb:

Note: I too don't want you to get another ban on you. So will leave it for now :D

rajbhai long or short its depend on TF :D

BTW i wud like to call u sri sri sai raj greenpeace, :D
May be I am not getting ST.....as my English is so poor.....mere Dimag se bahar hai.....:lol:

common raj bhai...gaali dene keliye what is wrong in my post? you can post anything you want and you are not ready to take questions.

Umar jyada hone se ya Gali dene se koi bada nahin banta. :thumb:

Good luck for your trades :thumb:

Note: I too don't want you to get another ban on you. So will leave it for now :D
aare dost aapko nei bola re......Jo group mere piche para hai......Aap tu mere Pyare dost ho....:D

For God's sake........stop inciting ppl. What vicarious pleasure you get in ridiculing others. :(:(
No problem he is my good friend....from Kerala.....his mind like water....today want to clear you all what reason behind of rajgreenpeace.... raj is my 13 yrs Son.....he is my angel.....after he came in our family....I become millionaire... greenpeace.. is an international NGO......Head office Amsterdam.....I was Ex volunteer of that organisation......I work 2 yrs in Canada....for greenpeace.....

I am very sad my first Id banned.....I got banned not for illegal any thing.....I banned for some people (some of them tips provider....blood drunker of common people of India)...maine aapa kho dia or GALI de dia..I lost my control and used slang..that was only my fault....I come here again and again not selling my product.....I come here for some good people...... I respect ST bro...he is super Genious...I ever seen....Two person I know who is super genius after saint....HEM bro ....and ST bro....I know many more in this forum...... but I am follower two of them.....I will quit.....this forum...after show you all something......special......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.