Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

yes bank
1.Sell set at bar 10.
2.perfect
3.no Intersection yet
Someone wanted to see the countdown and the buy/sell signals.Yes bank chart gave a perfect buy set up and 13 countdown bars ( 13th bar was a terminal count).

Go slow,analyse the buy signals on charts like Asian paints,Bajaj finance....take one chart at a time,don't rush with too many charts...study the buy signals.Sequential is not about just counting 9 set up bars...there are multiple set ups and that makes countdown a little tricky though there are clear cut rules for everything in Sequential.

Smart_trade

Imperfect buy setup in SBIN
In such imperfect set up,after 9th set up bar,the market will break low of 6th bar in next 4 bars ...here it did so in next 2 bars.

These are high probabilities...there is nothing certain in trading as we know.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Someone wanted to see the countdown and the buy/sell signals.Yes bank chart gave a perfect buy set up and 13 countdown bars ( 13th bar was a terminal count).

Go slow,analyse the buy signals on charts like Asian paints,Bajaj finance....take one chart at a time,don't rush with too many charts...study the buy signals.Sequential is not about just counting 9 set up bars...there are multiple set ups and that makes countdown a little tricky though there are clear cut rules for everything in Sequential.

Smart_trade
Sir, couldn't understand how 13 bar CD is complete, which setup will be applicable here?.
Posted these charts just to verify labelling of intersection etc., but I think it will take more effort, will get slower.

Sir, couldn't understand how 13 bar CD is complete, which setup will be applicable here?.
Posted these charts just to verify labelling of intersection etc., but I think it will take more effort, will get slower.
I am not able to mark the chart due to shoulder pain but if you number all the bars in the chart,I can post bar sr nos for set up,intersection and countdown when I feel bit comfortable....someone else can also mark 9 set up plus 13 buy countdowns in yes bank chart.

ST

vivektrader

I am not able to mark the chart due to shoulder pain but if you number all the bars in the chart,I can post bar sr nos for set up,intersection and countdown when I feel bit comfortable....someone else can also mark 9 set up plus 13 buy countdowns in yes bank chart.

ST
oh,
my apologies,
will post chart with numbers, but I am not in any hurry, only when its comfortable to you.
sorry again

vivektrader

Thanks Manoj bhai,
1. even after an imperfect setup can we start/continue the countdown?
2.but is the perfection necessary before one takes a position?
3.after CD13, long entry is after TD point reversal?
4. probable entry also one bar after CD13 (after bullish close)?

manojborle

Thanks Manoj bhai,
1. even after an imperfect setup can we start/continue the countdown?
2.but is the perfection necessary before one takes a position?
3.after CD13, long entry is after TD point reversal?
4. probable entry also one bar after CD13 (after bullish close)?
1. yes imperfect setup doesnt stop countdown. However there is a risk of Lows getting tested until the setup is perfected.
2. For conservative traders Perfection is must, aggressive traders can trade completed Setups with strict Stop loss.
3. In Jason Pearl's book he has mentioned different methods to make an entry after CD13 is completed.