Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Posting ambuja cem-1M chart.. Looks like a 2nd buy set up has completed. Is that right? Please check.

If so, which TDST level will be valid? the earlier one or the recent one?
Second sell setup is complete, if bigger, first CD will be cancelled.
For your second question refer to post 446 (the answer is with reference to two buy setups)

Vivek

Last edited:

vivektrader

This man here claims to have backtested Demark indicators and appears dissatisfied. :confused:

Lots of praises and only few negative views can be seen online but not much in way of tested/validation is available.
I think if we are to use it in any way, we should test it ourselves.
At the outset we should feel encouraged that this system has been traded successfully by none other than ST himself.
For the most part system is objective with few discretions, those few only increase the odds of success.
Up till now, the scripts I followed:
HDFC
IOC
POWERGRID
BAJAJ AUTO
TCS
moved or moving nicely.
ACC and Ambuja cements did not move in the desired direction, but then their setups and CDs were originating from consolidation (as discussed earlier). Ultimately even in an objective system we will have to choose the setup which appears to be the best.
Another good thing I noticed is exceptional risk to reward ratio.

Vivek

Last edited:
This man here claims to have backtested Demark indicators and appears dissatisfied. :confused:

Lots of praises and only few negative views can be seen online but not much in way of tested/validation is available.
On internet one will get conflicting opinions and views on almost everything.Sequential and Combo were traded by some of the large investors in the world like Tudor corporation,Rockefeller funds etc and I am sure these large investors won't risk billions of dollars on a system which is not rigorously tested.But everyone should convince himself by testing before trading it.

Smart_trade

On internet one will get conflicting opinions and views on almost everything.Sequential and Combo were traded by some of the large investors in the world like Tudor corporation,Rockefeller funds etc and I am sure these large investors won't risk billions of dollars on a system which is not rigorously tested.But everyone should convince himself by testing before trading it.

Smart_trade
Very well said, as always.:)

I think if we are to use it in any way, we should test it ourselves.
At the outset we should feel encouraged that this system has been traded successfully by none other than ST himself.
For the most part system is objective with few discretions, those few only increase the odds of success.
Up till now, the scripts I followed:
HDFC
IOC
POWERGRID
BAJAJ AUTO
TCS
moved or moving nicely.
ACC and Ambuja cements did not move in the desired direction, but then their setups and CDs were originating from consolidation (as discussed earlier). Ultimately even in an objective system we will have to chose the setup which appears to be the best.
Another good thing I noticed is exceptional risk to reward ratio.

Vivek
Obviously all scrips and setups won't succeed always; a few failures in between are inevitable. ::cool:

You mentioned that ST da has used and found this system good. This is a source of encouragement for us all here. :clapping:
Many here, including myself, are feeling confident to dabble in Demark's because of this only.

As pointed out by ST da, one need to gain own perspective. So while looking around, I posted the query which arose in mind:confused: This doesn't mean any negative opinion.:)

Maybe somebody here will find time/energy to rigorously test :D

vivektrader

Very well said, as always.:)

Obviously all scrips and setups won't succeed always; a few failures in between are inevitable. ::cool:

You mentioned that ST da has used and found this system good. This is a source of encouragement for us all here. :clapping:
Many here, including myself, are feeling confident to dabble in Demark's because of this only.

As pointed out by ST da, one need to gain own perspective. So while looking around, I posted the query which arose in mind:confused: This doesn't mean any negative opinion.:)

Maybe somebody here will find time/energy to rigorously test :D
I have opened this thread to do exactly that, please start posting charts, all of us together will forward test along with able guidance of ST sir.

Vivek

I have opened this thread to do exactly that, please start posting charts, all of us together will forward test along with able guidance of ST sir.

Vivek
It is a nice initiative :thumb:

I am a bit laggard in software/technical matters. Previous setup was disturbed due to computer formatting etc. Soon will resetup and will be able to post.
Till then learning phase is on :D:D

Thanks

travi

Vivek bhai, can you post link with(to) latest AFL you're using. I think this one was plotting yellow arrows for something :D

vivektrader

Vivek bhai, can you post link with(to) latest AFL you're using. I think this one was plotting yellow arrows for something :D
There is only one afl I use, its still the same, on page no.1.
That (arrow) 'something' appears many a times after 13CD completion, in some cases it doesn't appear.
However that arrow sometimes doesn't take care of all qualifiers, but it is good for fast screening.
For e.g. I think it was missing from BHEL chart.

Vivek

travi

There is only one afl I use, its still the same, on page no.1.
That (arrow) 'something' appears many a times after 13CD completion, in some cases it doesn't appear.
However that arrow sometimes doesn't take care of all qualifiers, but it is good for fast screening.
For e.g. I think it was missing from BHEL chart.
Vivek
:thumb: i'm using same one so we'll get same output :D:D