Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes,Sequential has done CD 12 on spot nifty....about 1 in between day the difference between close and 2 days back High is less than 1 nifty point...which is too small .Will check it again tomorrow.....

ST
I have double checked with investing.com chart, Combo 13 is complete, and sequential is at 12
Broker_2017-11-29_18-22-18.png

Vivek,

The setup on which we are counting combo and sequential is already recycled...the first set up is 477.60 points in length and the second set up is 533 points in length....so we need to re count based on this new set up which is longer and hence now the operative set up.

ST

vivektrader

Vivek,

The setup on which we are counting combo and sequential is already recycled...the first set up is 477.60 points in length and the second set up is 533 points in length....so we need to re count based on this new set up which is longer and hence now the operative set up.

ST
Sir, setup 2 (ongoing) has height of 470 points (10974.8 -10504.8=469.6), where 10974.8 is today's high and 10504.8 is true low of present setup i.e. closing price of 4/1/18 that is one bar before setup bar 1.
Please recheck.

Last edited:
Sir, setup 2 (ongoing) has height of 470 points (10974.8 -10504.8=469.6), where 10974.8 is today's high and 10504.8 is true low of present setup i.e. closing price of 4/1/18 that is one bar before setup bar 1.
Please recheck.
Yes you are right,I took the distance from low of the earlier bar instead of the close by mistake...hazards of easy chair chart reading on hand held tablet....

So as of today 1st set up is 477.6 points and second setup is 470.3....so if we open with a gap up tomorrow then the second set up will be larger than the first....

ST

Last edited:

vivektrader

Yes you are right,I took the distance from low of the earlier bar instead of the close by mistake...

So as of today 1st set up is 477.6 points and second setup is 470.3....so if we open with a gap up tomorrow then the second set up will be larger than the first....

ST
But sir for combo, which has completed today, will a gap up if happens tomorrow, still affect it? since it has already completed, however sequential which is at 12 may be affected. Is that correct sir?

But sir for combo, which has completed today, will a gap up if happens tomorrow, still affect it? since it has already completed, however sequential which is at 12 may be affected. Is that correct sir?
Yes the second set up is still continuing.....and the rule is till we get a sell signal, we have to count the set up distance...we have still not got a sell even in combo by getting a down close....

ST

vivektrader

Yes the second set up is still continuing.....and the rule is till we get a sell signal, we have to count the set up distance...we have still not got a sell even in combo by getting a down close....

ST
That means the combo that completed today can recycle tomorrow also? as we are yet to get a down-close.