Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

is't the rule for perfection that Low on 8/9 should be lowest of them all (1-7)
i.e.
Min(L, Ref(L,-1)) < Ref(LLV(L,7),-2)
or
Max(H, Ref(H,-1)) > Ref(HHV(H,7),-2)
Happy :)
:thumb:
Corrected for line 6 & 7,
low & high are both changed to Close.

Basically in TD Buy, ideally, 8 & 9 should close lower than 1-7
TD Sell, ideally, 8 & 9 should close higher than 1-7

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Now we had a sell setup td sequential in nifty with intersection ...

As per our classic pivot 30 min timeframe nifty fighting to go up looks like trend change

In 1 hour too bearishness below todays low

Just stating i didnt get the countdown thing quite well. Completely ignoring it for now

https://in.tradingview.com/x/qTdKCm7h/
Don't worry, I am after this system, coz its worth the effort on daily charts, once ST sir is fit and fine, we can trouble him :), the thread will gain momentum.
Till that time I will continue to read about it.
All members are welcome to chip in.

Vivek

travi

This is current trend of Nifty on Daily TF.

1. Perfection failed as 8 or 9 are weak bars with close under 7.

2. Interception failed as bar 8 to 13 do not have lows below three previous bars.

This means NS has a lot of steam left.
This doesn't discount the fact there can be a very strong correction bar(s) in the near horizon, it increases the possibility :D:D

This is my bias by sometimes I feel that interception is equal or more important than perfection :D:D

lemondew

Travi,

Isnt bar 10 low below bar 7 high in your diagram?

2. Interception failed as bar 8 to 13 do not have lows below three previous bars.

This doesn't discount the fact there can be a very strong correction bar(s) in the near horizon, it increases the possibility :D:D

This is my bias by sometimes I feel that interception is equal or more important than perfection :D:D

travi

Travi,
Isnt bar 10 low below bar 7 high in your diagram?
I checked zooming into it and it appears that a "mathematical interception" has occurred :D
Therefore, we can countdown from bar 10 :thumb:

But if you see the structure as a whole, no strong bearish indicators except bar 13 which is today.

lemondew

For me short at around 8405-8410 with SL 10-12 points above yesterdays high stands good :) Lets see how it goes with offcourse my partial know how of all methods. I ve 30 point SL. I shd be able to get atleast 100 points for meaningful trade......

travi

For me short at around 8405-8410 with SL 10-12 points above yesterdays high stands good :) Lets see how it goes with offcourse my partial know how of all methods. I ve 30 point SL. I shd be able to get atleast 100 points for meaningful trade......
This is what I'd typed :D if you see, upward steam is exhausting so even I'm expecting correction/consolidation at these levels.
This doesn't discount the fact there can be a very strong correction bar(s) in the near horizon, it increases the possibility

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

I think for sell setup to be perfect high of 8or9 should be higher than 6and7 which it is.

Vivek