Todays Intraday Calls

kkeyan said:
Ya i understand that u are all having problems because of the high jump but what to do?? I said i am getting this call from my friend and he doesnt even know that i am posting it in a web.... may be if he comes he may tell not to :(
so only i am unable to answer ur questions... may be if any other call comes in mean time i will post in market hours :) keep looking this thread sure it will help u......

Todays Call

APLAB LTD. STOP LOSS OF Rs.129 TARGET (I) Rs.136 & (II) Rs.138.

Do wait and watch for my delivery calls..... if anything comes i will post on the site....

kkeyan
This worked even in todays blood bath.....;)
Thanks.....

Great that the tips which i get are working... But be cautious guys dont invest more and follow the stop losses strictly...

Todays Calls,

ACC STOP LOSS OF Rs.785 TARGET (I) Rs.820 & (II) Rs.830.

RELIANCE INDS. STOP LOSS OF Rs.990 TARGET (I) Rs.1019 & (II) Rs.1040.

Thanks,
Kkeyan

Jo Dar Gaya..... So Mar Gaya! :)

Friends, don't run away from drastic circumstances.... infact try to face them and find a way out of them.... Don't loose an opportunity to EARN an experience out of this volatile scenario... Has anyone stopped you from shorts? It's time for you to master the technical indicators and strengthening your knowhow and making your concepts more clearer.....

Trade! Trade! Trade! That's the mantra of the life of a Trader... Don't run away from the market... Trade in small quantities... Be innovative...