Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Todays Buy Levels

So as per our strategy the outcome at 1st 15 mins of Opening
ABB SL Hit / Hind Petro SL still holding / India Cem SL still holding / Indus India Bk SL Hit / J & K Bank SL still holding / Voltas SL Hit.
Let us see how the day pans out.
Regarding Bajaj Auto (yesterday's Long) the Opening & High same at 2220.00,
considered to be Bad sign,let us see whether my SL @ 2194.00 gets Hit or not.

U

uasish

Where were you Sarfarazd informed you are busy in your business,hope everything is fine now.

U

uasish

Bajaj Auto bought at 2192.00 in fut ,(yesterday ) the SL is Hit now placed at 2194.00in the morn.Lost brokerage & oppurtunity cost of the capital employed,mkt humbels me.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

Performance Report of 29th May'07

Cumulative Profit/Loss since this excercise started (28th May'07)

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

I have been told that that i have 'copied the reccomendations of SSKI (Share Khan) regarding Buy recommendations given by them for Ashok Leyland in cash mkt.
Later verifying from one of my fellow trader came to know ,yes they have reccomended at 37.35 level buy for Ashok Leyland ,but they have done it on 25TH MAY ,O7 AFTER MKT CLOSING .
Kindly verify this:
http://www.traderji.com/91617-post15.html
The date stamp & time can be verified,now a days even my integrity is being questioned,leave aside my abilities.
Fine ,ok,part of life,i am still holding couple of lots in Ashok Leyland,even after selling at 39.00 (now) as the SL is unlikely to be Hit ,the ride would be just pleasure trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.