today stock tips

i got aftek call as well with target rs.100 cmp 60 in 3months

aftek looks great, already up rs.14 from rs.46 (got its call earlier at low levels as well)

hey ravikrai , ur calls are all up doing great

u said to book profit in balarampur chini while my broker made me buy this today ....... tell me if i should exit it immediately as its scary i got it n here its posted as book profit

please do reply

Tata Tea
Recommendation: Buy
Price target: Rs1,040
Current market price: Rs840

Tata Tea gets energised
Tata Tea Ltd (TTL) and Tata Sons Ltd (TSL) have together acquired a 30% stake in Energy Brands Inc (EBI), a company based in the USA, for $677 million (Rs3,110 crore). We believe that though the acquisition will not be earnings accretive now, in long term it would result in great value unclocking for TTL’s shareholders if either EBI goes for an initial public offering (IPO) or TTL gets a controlling stake in the company. The management of EBI has indicated that over two years the enterprise value of EBI could reach $10 billion (from current $2 billion) with its sales expected to grow at 100% over the same period.

Television Eighteen India
Recommendation: Buy
Price target: Rs704
Current market price: Rs670

Internet arm on acquisition spree

Television Eighteen India's (TV18) Internet arm, Web18, has acquired three companies in the

shrinivas

sell balrampur chini as it has already given 30% profit
Hi ravikrai,
I would not comment on this one....but any reasons for sell ????...I mean do you have any confirmed news on govt policies on sugar or any other confirmed chart pattern that you noticed and i could not......this site is meant for learning.......there are lots watching each and every thread and entering with tips given on this site....

Just FYI, I had bought this at 90 and sold it at 115 levels in a few days....If you look at the charts and draw trendline, you'll see that 90 is a very strong support for balrampur,i cannot think of it going down this level...100 is not at all a level to book profits..though this has shown weakness in last couple of days and hence i would have exitted if i had any at this moment...but if this shows any uptrend, I would surely enter....

and bajaj hindustan, yes this is trading at very low price...I have entered 1/3 of my funds meant for buying this.....a slight uptrend and i'll put remaining 2/3...and it is showing up move as of now.....a strict stop loss in place...... i would not at all suggest anything except watch at both these now...a slight uptrend, get into it..do not miss the bus...

all the best ravi....

ganeshhity

Hi ravikrai,
I would not comment on this one....but any reasons for sell ????...I mean do you have any confirmed news on govt policies on sugar or any other confirmed chart pattern that you noticed and i could not......this site is meant for learning.......there are lots watching each and every thread and entering with tips given on this site....

Just FYI, I had bought this at 90 and sold it at 115 levels in a few days....If you look at the charts and draw trendline, you'll see that 90 is a very strong support for balrampur,i cannot think of it going down this level...100 is not at all a level to book profits..though this has shown weakness in last couple of days and hence i would have exitted if i had any at this moment...but if this shows any uptrend, I would surely enter....

and bajaj hindustan, yes this is trading at very low price...I have entered 1/3 of my funds meant for buying this.....a slight uptrend and i'll put remaining 2/3...and it is showing up move as of now.....a strict stop loss in place...... i would not at all suggest anything except watch at both these now...a slight uptrend, get into it..do not miss the bus...

all the best ravi....

ganeshhity

well said ganesh,

i am also of the same opinion that these two will give good returns in short as well medium term. Am closely watching these, but not in them as yet!

Pranay