TIMEPASS with COMMODITY trading :)

rajsumi121

In my view crude heading towards 6200 .... .. sell in every rise with 6490 as stoploss ..positional target 6200 ..cmp- 6380

VJAY

Today for me bad day in Crude ...many whips allready 5 trade took all are loss trade ...1st time am feeling loss in crude after I started it .....though 2 trades are unnecessry trades...

Jai Mata Di

Today for me bad day in Crude ...many whips allready 5 trade took all are loss trade ...1st time am feeling loss in crude after I started it .....though 2 trades are unnecessry trades...
Trading crude is much riskier than nifty. Unless you have big capital skip crude trading. One day I faced a 23 pt slippage in my SL market order. Can you imagine? I stopped crude trading after that shock, just watching. :D Also there is no guaranty that limit order will be fill up even lower or upper 5 pt. Same problem with Silver. I can't average or partial profit booking correctly with my limited capital. But will try it again later when with good capital.

Gandhar.

Trading crude is much riskier than nifty. Unless you have big capital skip crude trading. One day I faced a 23 pt slippage in my SL market order. Can you imagine? I stopped crude trading after that shock, just watching. :D Also there is no guaranty that limit order will be fill up even lower or upper 5 pt. Same problem with Silver. I can't average or partial profit booking correctly with my limited capital. But will try it again later when with good capital.
:sos::sos::sos: unbelievable were u trading on sat? with how many lots ??:confused:

rajsumi121

:sos::sos::sos: unbelievable were u trading on sat? with how many lots ??:confused:
Trading crude is much riskier than nifty. Unless you have big capital skip crude trading. One day I faced a 23 pt slippage in my SL market order. Can you imagine? I stopped crude trading after that shock, just watching. Also there is no guaranty that limit order will be fill up even lower or upper 5 pt. Same problem with Silver. I can't average or partial profit booking correctly with my limited capital. But will try it again later when with good capital.

when we are in trading journal .......risk is always there .. more risk - more gain ...I am trader :clapping::clapping::clapping::) . crude trader .

Jai Mata Di

No dear. Sat never give such movement, typical range bound with very low volume. Never traded on Sat Day. Sat & Sun day are holidays for traders. :D
It was on a normal day around 6 PM or 6:30. Saw the price drop within seconds and my SLM was hit. My capital was only about 2 Lakh. After averaging with 8 Lots MIS. I was only 4 pt loss. My stop loss was another 3 pt below and target 6 pt above entry. SL triggered and there was about 23 K loss within second. But terminal showing only another 15pt down it was so fast. :mad:
Still watching Crude, now. Will come back one day to take the revenge from MCX. :annoyed:

Jai Mata Di

when we are in trading journal .......risk is always there .. more risk - more gain ...I am trader :clapping::clapping::clapping::) . crude trader .
Best Wishes to you. There are very few crude trader. :thumb:
All though price is almost similar to nifty. Here risk is more and gain is also more. :)
I will come back again with 5 lakh or more. Just my position sizing, partial profit booking, averaging etc & or risk reward strategy not working with my present 2 Lakh Capital. So shifted to Nifty.
If lot size is 100 too high. That is present problem. But, Hum chorne wala nahain. I hate to loose. Will come back later.

Last edited:

VJAY

Ohh guys ...am not trade on saturday....and I know about crudes actions :)...I mean loss that not mean its my out of control ...I have my stops and risk /day etc to handle it.......I mean that one of the rough day in crude...:D

VJAY

About slippage I only 2/3 times got 2 point slippage...except that I always get in/out @ my exact figure....:)..I trade crude in same method as I trade nifty....i feeled its better suits crude than NF :D

Jai Mata Di

Ohh guys ...am not trade on saturday....and I know about crudes actions :)...I mean loss that not mean its my out of control ...I have my stops and risk /day etc to handle it.......I mean that one of the rough day in crude...:D
Best Wishes to you also. Actually I am here online bcoz I am watching crude. :D
Just shared my experience in this thread bcoz I think you have limited capital like me for crude trading.
If you have time at night, enjoy trading, love challenge. When nifty is closed, similar price very much attractive. :D