Tickmill ECN Pro feedback

stoch

They offer tiny commission on majors just imagined my scalping EA running there - almost double profit comparing to previous broker. Just want to learn more info about them including your opinion guys, thanks.

balab

Best broker I've found among the 10 I've tried. Day close spreads are too high and will stop you out so that's how they make money. Other wise it's fantastic. Cheap and best.

Hulu Girl

I have seen many posts for this broker but never worked with them so can not say it is good or not.

Best broker I've found among the 10 I've tried. Day close spreads are too high and will stop you out so that's how they make money. Other wise it's fantastic. Cheap and best.
It seems you are a quite experienced Forex trader. For how long you have been trading ?

stoch

Nice. Can you help me to set up my trading account, because spreads are a bit confusing and I can't make proper calculations regarding my potential profits and costs.