TickerPlant

any feed back on FT's Tickerplant software,

but its really stupid on their part that they allow people to see a demo for 3 days only.

they say its their policy, strange people at FinTech, they dont even want someone to look at their software properly and their sales team just wants to close a fast sale.

any views are most welcome.:)

any feed back on FT's Tickerplant software,

but its really stupid on their part that they allow people to see a demo for 3 days only.

they say its their policy, strange people at FinTech, they dont even want someone to look at their software properly and their sales team just wants to close a fast sale.

any views are most welcome.:)
i think that the reason fin tech has so many products to sell, therefore they have kept the demo for 3 days. so that they can sell 2 products in a week. 8 in a month and 96 in a year.

good maths these guys at Fin Tech have done for their marketing and bd departmant. :rofl:

by the way look at this table below:>>>>>

PRODUCT/COMPANY NAME---LIVE DEMO PERIOD---CONTACT PERSON

HSBC INVESTMART---30-day free trial---HARIOM
SPIDER SOFTWARE---10-day free trial---MUKESH
CAPITAL IQ---10-day free trial---RUCHIRA
REUTERS 3000 XTRA---10-day free trial---SETH / VIMPSY
Wealth-Lab Developer---30-day free trial---N/A
CMIE PROWESS---10-day free trial---ANIRUDH
QUOTE MEDIA---10-day free trial---MARY

TICKERPLANT ........... 3-DAY FREE TRIAL:gun2:

hi,

you are giving wrong in formation.Tickerplant giving demo 7working days.I used demo nearly 5 days after that it extended for another 7days .After that only I am comfortbale with the product.Then I bought.But we need to take minimum of 3 months subscription

I used it for 1 year...its gud one..live rates...even day closing w.avg rate appears immediately after mkt is closed ( odin lacks this)...i paid 5k for 1 yr for commodities...now adays i hv heard this rates on mobile is provided by indiabulls free of cost....anybdy share the experience..or ask their indiabulls RM the details..