Thread for experienced professional commodity traders

goldenedge

I just want to ask whether 100 lots is the limit for crude oil(it is the limit in zerodha).

Can't say as I don't trade algo. :thumb:. You can ask in the algo trading forum.
Feel free to ask more questions.
Regards
NCDEX Boss

I just want to ask whether 100 lots is the limit for crude oil(it is the limit in zerodha).
Hello Goldenedge ji, It's a exchange imposed limitation that you can only buy/sell 100 mega lot crude in a single order. Also please don't enter into huge orders with market orders. You have to put in multiple orders if you want to trade more lots. Feel free to ask more questions.
Regards
NCDEX Boss

NCDEX_Boss can please post one chart showcasing how one should trade.
Also in one of your post you said that prefer Swing trader but also made a point stating that do not keep overnight positions. please elaborate as they are conflicting statements.

NCDEX_Boss can please post one chart showcasing how one should trade.
Also in one of your post you said that prefer Swing trader but also made a point stating that do not keep overnight positions. please elaborate as they are conflicting statements.
Hello jain.er ji
Avoid holding overnight means don't hold overnight risk. Exit the trading in the evening and place it again in the morning. Because of the leverage in commodities trading one face substantial losses and also earn lots if a commodity opens gap up or gap down.

Feel free to ask more questions

Regards
NCDEX Boss