Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

So far cent per cent results....

Applied on today's nifty......

Raghavacc

It seems to have started next wave of slide....Good time to make big money...
One more example of herd mentality...People on the street have bought heavily saying it will "reach 100000".Thats exactly when it starts down move every time.

Raghavacc

I know no one trades on a 5 Minute chart when it comes to commodity. However what do I lose if I think different?unique?

What great teacher ST da is??:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::

rajputz

Raghav

Did you checked the volumes along with the fall of Silver's chart you showed. The volume at the doji bear red candle. And some gapups before that.

I dont have any experience with commodities, but couldn't help but notice the clues that were so easily spotted along with other things.

Last edited:

Satyen

Need Advice on this chart ... Do we have to consider Gap Size .... like after a steep move we are getting the oppertunity so bit hesitant for this oppertunity

I have a feeling imediate re-test with Gap has more wining probability...

Need ST Da and others Advice on it

Raghavacc

Raghav

Did you checked the volumes along with the fall of Silver's chart you showed. The volume at the doji bear red candle. And some gapups before that.

I dont have any experience with commodities, but couldn't help but notice the clues that were so easily spotted along with other things.
Yes Rajput.Absolutely.The red doji with big volume was a distribution and as per my method .I go short on break of the bottom of that doji with high of that bar + filter as S/L.

Though I tracked commodities since many years I have not traded it big time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.