This works for me - Seniors please advice if I am right

Hi, I am glad that you are taking ascientific view of the trade. I think that the excel sheet is an innovation. I am new here, and new to the trade. At Trichur we dont have fast connections. I do not want to use a broker and rely on phones. Which of the companies offering online trade is the best according to the members? I will be grateful for real guidance because I am in a tight spot and would like to begin with small savings. So please suggest the best online trade provider. Sherkhan, ICICI or something else?
Thanks. And I hope you will not mind ny borrowing your excel sheet for sometime.
Have a great day and a huge profit
Ravi

Rajendrani,

It is too personal to share. Pl donot ask for it.

vps
There is a lot of difference between paper trading and realt trade.
There is difference between between I have made and could have made.

manojkch

Try this.... when Any stock Breach Hourly High or Low then take position in same direction and trget 1% Excluding brokerag.... also keep stop loss of 1% or Low/ High of the day....try to do this with first High/Low......it is more of a scalping..once get expert try to increase the Quantity size......must have Previous day High, Low and close Levels.

The more time stock take to breach Day high/ Low .. far it will go in same direction..

Todays Example.... Reliance..once 1825 was taken out..it filled the Gap of 1848..and then no stop..

Chintan
Hi Chintan,
Thanks for sharing your strategy? Looks interesting and Simple.!. Just a little doubt ?
1)First high/low..... You mean to say that High/Low at 9.55 am?
2)SL @1% or High/Low of the day.......You mean to say that 1% or High/Low of the day whichever is Minimum ?
3) What is the correlation of Previous day High/Low/Close levels? Is it as mentioned by Rajendrani in his excel worksheet?

Am I right in interpretation? If no , please correct me?
Thanks & Regards.
Manoj

rajendrani

Hi Rajendrani,

I am not able to understand the system.

I went to all the threads.

But still i didnt understood the way you are trading.

Please can u explain this in more simple language.

I would also like to know how to use the excel u provided in first post.

Thanks,
Sohan
Buddy this was my first thread, as this didnt had any system, this was just usining ths support and resistance level, just ignore this thread.

Thanks and regards,
Rajendrani