there are many signal provider who claimed their signal is the best of all but am no

There are many signal provider who claimed their signal is the best of all but am not satisfied recently i came across Instant pip forex signal & provider average they gave 400+ pips monthly signal as well as trade copier pls check their performance in their websites

Re: there are many signal provider who claimed their signal is the best of all but a

There are many signal provider who claimed their signal is the best of all but am not satisfied recently i came across Instant pip forex signal & provider average they gave 400+ pips monthly signal as well as trade copier pls check their performance in their websites
And why do you wish to copy some one else's answers while taking an exam.

Why not study your own self and give the right answers?

This is just a thought.

Cheers

stumper

Re: there are many signal provider who claimed their signal is the best of all but a

And why do you wish to copy some one else's answers while taking an exam.
Because it is Hard work. Afterall, did'nt the movies show how easy it was for Rambo to kill his enemies using big guns. How can trading be any different. Open a Account -- Get a Terminal Access -- Pull the trigger. Done.

I wish there was some way to make people realize that trading, like any other venture, needs planning and hard work.

Because it is Hard work. Afterall, did'nt the movies show how easy it was for Rambo to kill his enemies using big guns. How can trading be any different. Open a Account -- Get a Terminal Access -- Pull the trigger. Done.

I wish there was some way to make people realize that trading, like any other venture, needs planning and hard work.
All you have to do is pick up a batting gear, go down to the crease and you become Sachin Tendulkar, instantly. I sincerely wish it was that simple and easy.

Anyways, for those who do not wish to do the HARD WORK, there are many SHORT CUTS to your path. You pick up your path and eventually face the outcome.

Am not sure what it would be ...... maybe going to a Jyotish will be helpful too.

Cheers