"The Winning " JunJun style

Raj232

yea promoters are doing scam ... they buy 2.6 crores of share within 7 days of time and then dump it ....
then in media show TATA SON bought share then analyst will say it will become 340 target (which it will in 6 month time shhh)
you buy it then share fells lol

guess who bought from 13th ...... 246 till 274 ?
and guess who sold from 274 to 256 ...

question is will it go tomorrow 251 or will it retest 246
I have seen Z group and T group companies moving 5% in a day .. but now that TM started moving 5% per day sounds very fishy. Looks like lots of speculation going on in this counter, and some biggies would surely be playing games :)

Tomorrow.. nobody knows, but the correction has been going on for much longer than expected. So i'm doubtful of what the big players are doing :)

OneThatGotAway

I goes 249 today :) and tata himself is doing it ^^ we will see it in few hours....

i waited till 3:28 pm now i did rollover and now i bought 11 lot of sep @ 256.85
if on monday i goes 250 it will really suck

==============
just having fun in night with reports Leger and PL statement with broker

i just realized i am no longer in loss o_O surprisingly this month profit was so strong it wiped out entire M2M loss of current finical year
==============

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, you'd asked the same question to SexyTrader & the rest is history.
Little bit differently worded :D:D:D
But nice find.
Wow !!! I had forgotten that :). This was the post.

http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ts-simple-strategy.99330/page-43#post-1186876

But the things are a little different here with TaMo. I have been buying 1 TaMoDVR since 233, around 5Rs. gap. Now I have 18 qnty in my DP, my only "long term investment" :D. The average cost is about 169.

OneThatGotAway

NO if no but no why .........
NIfty is going up and tring to push to 12K mark. ....
when crock will sell stock that he is buying he will need something to support nifty at that time beaten stock like
tatamotors godfrey etc etc to name few will boost from there caves .
This is only my theory
Sept month is of bull and it;s time motors should put on Nos switch yes but from August we have expiry so R.s 10 down is expected
it ain;t gone a break 52 low i don;t see it atleast ....

at present rate i am already breakeven ty to trading buy sell buy :xD

Last edited: