The greatest AFL

Rish

I have it.
If any one need it, please post your request here, I shall PM you.
Be prepared to pay a little.:d
:clap::clap::clap:

Why you are selling Instead of trading with "The Greatest AFL" what you have ?

Members, please understand, no one will sell the AFL, if it gives good result. So, Choice is yours.

Rajvir

First of all ,A group of 4-5 people sign up on traderji. Then they post in 20-25 threads of diffrent topics. They click on Thank button on the posts of each other to make some reputation. Then they start their real job, Im interested, pls sell me. and the other guy would say, I got it from them, it made me 400 nifty points last month blah blah blah :D

:clap::clap::clap:

Why you are selling Instead of trading with "The Greatest AFL" what you have ?

Members, please understand, no one will sell the AFL, if it gives good result. So, Choice is yours.
Then why adget is for sale.mtpredictor ,. elwave rt 9.5 , rmo atm is for sale.

You meant to say that,all the above softwares were waste.

The above softwares were not holygrail. But they will help you to protect your capital and make smaller and consistent profits.

You need atleast a wodden piece to sail in the ocean.

Rish

Then why adget is for sale.mtpredictor ,. elwave rt 9.5 , rmo atm is for sale.

You meant to say that,all the above softwares were waste.

The above softwares were not holygrail. But they will help you to protect your capital and make smaller and consistent profits.

You need atleast a wodden piece to sail in the ocean.
Your money, decision is yours.

trump

I have it.
If any one need it, please post your request here, I shall PM you.
Be prepared to pay a little.:d
:p
hehe, seems guys and gals took my sarcastic post seriously, please forgive me.
I have thousands of afl/mt4 codes/tradestation codes/ninja scripts, literally tested thousands of them, but believe me friends there is no such holy frail indicator.Every system/indicator has its own weaknesses. Nothing is fool proof in the trading business, it all boils down to individual skills/experience etc.Please guys , take one system, any, sit with it for thousand hrs, dissect it to pieces, know its drawbacks, still better develop your own, that will be definitely your own grail.happy trading, cheers.:)