The Elliott Wave Principle

Hi bvpraveen,
I think amit missed your post. you asked about elliottwave blogs and websites on indian stocks.Here are a few:

VIVEK PATIL icicidirect.com ( free service)
ROHIT SIRIVASTAV indiacharts.com ( free service)
VINAY VERMA sensex-nifty.spaces.live.com (free service)
Tony caldaro caldaroew.spaces.live.com (free service)
B.krishan kumar and
D. sathiyaMoorthy waveriders.in ( paid service)

vivek patil is glen neely follower . tony and rohit have a modified style of wave analysis. Vinay verma and B. krishan kumar standard wave analysts.
If you ask me to rate which one is best. I would rate vinay verma and B krishan kumar ( was earlier businessline wave analyst) as best. waveriders.in is a paid service, therefore Vinay verma Standsout as the best elliottician as far as I know. I dont follow neely therefore dont want to comment on vivek patil . Hope this helps you.

spiderman
Hi Spiderman,

It was a timely help. I will first skim through them and see how they are.

Thanks man.
Praveen.

Hi,

While labeling the waves, which approach will be better - top down or bottom up approach? ie whether to go from higher time frame to the small time frame or vice-versa.

Neely prefers the first option, while Robert Beckman seems to prefer the later.

Praveen.

Hello Amit and others,

After some intense learning through Neely's work(not yet completed), I'm trying to start labeling the waves, with the knowledge gained so far.

How to associate the numerous waves into their appropriate degree? For eg. with reference to the attached Nifty chart, I'm trying to label the highlighted region. But since there are numerous small waves, i'm not able to accurately label them.

Of course we can try these rules: Channeling, Rules of similarity & balance, complexity, etc

Is there any rule of thumb?

Thanks yar,
Praveen.

Attachments

Hi bvpraveen,
I think amit missed your post. you asked about elliottwave blogs and websites on indian stocks.Here are a few:

VIVEK PATIL icicidirect.com ( free service)
ROHIT SIRIVASTAV indiacharts.com ( free service)
VINAY VERMA sensex-nifty.spaces.live.com (free service)
Tony caldaro caldaroew.spaces.live.com (free service)
B.krishan kumar and
D. sathiyaMoorthy waveriders.in ( paid service)

vivek patil is glen neely follower . tony and rohit have a modified style of wave analysis. Vinay verma and B. krishan kumar standard wave analysts.
If you ask me to rate which one is best. I would rate vinay verma and B krishan kumar ( was earlier businessline wave analyst) as best. waveriders.in is a paid service, therefore Vinay verma Standsout as the best elliottician as far as I know. I dont follow neely therefore dont want to comment on vivek patil . Hope this helps you.

spiderman[/QUOTE
thanks for all these links . spider i m not able to search/open vinay vermas site . can u help me ? how to search /finf his site that u have mentioned?]