The dare devil

atulaw

Great... my recommendation, buy nifty put for dec @ 4800
Current nifty price=5108.90
Where would this be today? :D
Hint: you would have made double your premium amount.

I am telling you... trade in outrageous options and forget about the premium you pay. Ispar ya uspar!
Disclaimer: Trade with only one lot of options.

abhiwhy

Where would this be today? :D
Hint: you would have made double your premium amount.

I am telling you... trade in outrageous options and forget about the premium you pay. Ispar ya uspar!
Disclaimer: Trade with only one lot of options.

thats we call dare devil dude .
fortunately we are uspar this time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

atulaw

Well at least you sold it at break-even.

Chance to enter trade again with 4900-5000 put again tomorrow for short term hold. (1-3 days depending on bear strength)

netman

Well at least you sold it at break-even.

Chance to enter trade again with 4900-5000 put again tomorrow for short term hold. (1-3 days depending on bear strength)

well lets see, I'll re-enter put tomorrow after seeing the trend.

wanted to trade in future but currently don't have much capital.
iam getting some future calls from someone which are excellent.

atulaw

I had 4800 put @33 since a week, sold it yesterday at no profit no loss, and this market is now teasing me.
I hope you didnt get into this position after looking at my post o_O

It was very clearly a daredevil move without any logic behind it.
Only logic was... "Market was moving sideways and might as well go down because previous trend was up" kind of tukka gut feel.

netman

I hope you didnt get into this position after looking at my post o_O

It was very clearly a daredevil move without any logic behind it.
Only logic was... "Market was moving sideways and might as well go down because previous trend was up" kind of tukka gut feel.
no i signed up here today itself and found this site will keep me busy for next few weeks.

your tukka is certainly going to get you some money.

anyway do you trade in future, how much money one needs to start trading in future on your preffered broker.

atulaw

Took position of put 4800 two days back only.

That tukka call was for abhi, because he is crazy enough to do such a thing. Read first post of this thread and you will understand.

I dont trade derivatives, keeping aside that one option put trade.
I think you need somewhere around 40k for one lot of nifty? Abhi or someone else would know better...

abhiwhy

well lets see, I'll re-enter put tomorrow after seeing the trend.

wanted to trade in future but currently don't have much capital.
iam getting some future calls from someone which are excellent.
for future trade initial margin in case of indices such as nifty , minifty ,banknifty etc, is around 10%(may change from time to time ) of value ( suppose for nifty u need 10% of {5033*50(lot size)} = 25,165 for minifty =10%( 20*5033)=10,066 ) for different scripts based futures slab is different u can check it in ur trading terminal. also u need to pay MTM settlement amount i.e., total profit or loss per day is added or subtracted per day from ur a/c

abhiwhy

market has some relation with cricket whenever there is a 50-50 chance in deciding whether bats man is out or not , the umpire gives benefit of doubt to the bats man only same is true in case of mkt , whenever market is near any resistance and unable to break it the benefit of doubt is given to bear only and it causes fall , remember only highly confident market can break any resistance.