The Crash( 17.5.2006) and FII activities since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

Pankaj,

Why dont you continue with this informative thread.

Asish
Hi Asish

Thanks for telling me that this thread is informative.
The reason I am not able to post regularly is the other works which takes precedent, my livelihoods depends on that :) .

Second before posting I had to collect and collate lot of information for which I am not able to spend much time on net now.

Thirdly , traderji has certainly done a better job of informing investors so this time so much of despair is not seen in the forum. On 17th may 2006 and afterwards I was moved by the despondency and many newcomers seeking help or replies to queries, which were not coming. So that formed a compelling reason for me to post.

Even now when I get time I will certainly honor sentiments of members and advise of moderators and try to post here. Thy wish My command :)

pankaj :)

C

Czar

so in short, "ab aap bade log ho gaye ho";)

Happy Holi Easter ID to all

Last edited by a moderator:

pkjha30

so in short, "ab aap bade log ho gaye ho";)

Happy Holi Easter ID to all
Hi Czar

Aap jaise Mahan hastion ke saath rahane se kuch to asar hot hi hai :D
My employer says that they would like to measure our performance ,which they are trying to do for last 200 years but could not succeed. :D

Happy Holi to you and all members of traderji.

Pankaj :)

C

Czar

So basically your employers are like the market analysts, hope they realize you are the future Infosys available at Rs. 10, future price 10K

Sunny1

A VERY GOOD ARTICLE AND VIEWS.
THE NAME OF THE THREAD SHOULD BE CHANGED TO "The Crash and FII activities". ARTICLE AND RESEARCH SHOULD BE POSTED FOR EVERY CRASH BECAUSE CRASHES WILL REPEAT.
ALSO CRASHES FROM 1990's ONWARDS ARE INTERESTING . I WANT SOMEONE TO POST THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Equities 21