The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
TEMA is triple exponential moving average. Don't you think the way i have used the OBV makes it so much easier to comprehend price.
Thanks Varun !! I just now tried adding OBV (with 34 EMA overlay) on my chart - and frankly, it works in a decent way in terms of predicting the reversals. Very nice.

Thanks once again for sharing this. Never thought of this way.:thumb:

Tuna

Little more backtest on this (Manual) and I am AMAZED !!

To say the least, This is really nice.

I will discuss this after some more practice. It is not exactly what Varun had shared though. I am just taking his OVB usage concept and hybridizing the same with my tried and tested systems as a redundant filter.

I am using this with STI (yeah my same old boring stuff) and 34EMA overlay on the OBV. What I am trying to achieve on a 15mins TF, trying to call out the fake (Whipsaws) STI crossovers and sticking to the one on which OBV is showing a much greater chance of successful crossover and it is just looking too good to be true. As I told, let me give it to my test lab and some practice, then I will share this.

BTW, it works better with high beta instruments - like crude, BNF, some high beta scrips like axis etc.

I don't have TEMA, so I am using WWMEA on kite.

Now i would give you a trade i took in crude this week where i made more than Rs.60000 in intraday starting with one lot and my maximum risk was less than Rs.1000. It would really blow your mind away and i assure you you will change your ingrained trading habits. That is a risk reward ratio of 1:60. That is no ****. I donot spend hours after market hours pondering over charts. The system i have designed is to set me free not to enslave me. In my system is what you see is what you get. Financial freedom truly comes when you have time to pursue things that are dear to your heart. In fact i enjoy my single malts in the evenings rather than pondering over charts.

Apacheindian

Little more backtest on this (Manual) and I am AMAZED !!

To say the least, This is really nice.

I will discuss this after some more practice. It is not exactly what Varun had shared though. I am just taking his OVB usage concept and hybridizing the same with my tried and tested systems as a redundant filter.

I am using this with STI (yeah my same old boring stuff) and 34EMA overlay on the OBV. What I am trying to achieve on a 15mins TF, trying to call out the fake (Whipsaws) STI crossovers and sticking to the one on which OBV is showing a much greater chance of successful crossover and it is just looking too good to be true. As I told, let me give it to my test lab and some practice, then I will share this.

BTW, it works better with high beta instruments - like crude, BNF, some high beta scrips like axis etc.

I don't have TEMA, so I am using WWMEA on kite.

Hi Tuna thanks for sharing ur knowledge through this thread, as u mentioned ur using Kite TEMA is available on Zerodha kite.

Tuna

Hi Tuna thanks for sharing ur knowledge through this thread, as u mentioned ur using Kite TEMA is available on Zerodha kite.
Is it? Tripple EMA? I only can see Time Series and Triangular one on the pop of moving average options. Anyways, Welles Wilder looks fine as of now. Thanks Anyways. All we needed a slower overlay to visualise the ROC of the OVB little easily. Infact ROC on OVB will be another options.

Tuna

it is almost midnight in the country I am in right now and frankly this idea from Varun keeping me awake as I am checking more and more and finding how many losing trades I could have easily avoided (even better, turned those into profitable), If I would have added this OVB flavor to my charts. As they say, you give more, you receive more. I have received one golden advice today (once again, from Traderji which will help me a lot to further improve my system. Thanks a lot Varun !! God Bless!!

See you guys in arena tomorrow. Good Night.

Apacheindian

Is it? Tripple EMA? I only can see Time Series and Triangular one on the pop of moving average options. Anyways, Welles Wilder looks fine as of now. Thanks Anyways. All we needed a slower overlay to visualise the ROC of the OVB little easily. Infact ROC on OVB will be another options.

My fault its Triangular not Triple EMA