Technofab Engg IPO.

magnet

Nowadays no sunsciption ever gets allotment using the cut off. Its sad but true.:( From experience.
CUt off means the minimum naa...

Ohh bad luck...anyways....

If u still sure the share will give better return ..track it for 10-15 sessions and if their isnt a big fall...surely this will give atleast 10-15% more within a year...

Similarly i am tracking mandhana ...it cam ard 135 i guess..remain their only and today 165......

Cut off bids have nothing to do with allotment or any guarantee for allotment in IPO.

Its only a method for bidding price . if a issue has price bid of 95 to 100,NIB and QIB are required bid with specific amount . Only Retail investors are allowed to bid at cut off , i.e. 100 , with an understanding that what ever price is decided ,he will be allotted with that and balance difference amount ,if any,will be refunded.

alroyraj

Cut off bids have nothing to do with allotment or any guarantee for allotment in IPO.

Its only a method for bidding price . if a issue has price bid of 95 to 100,NIB and QIB are required bid with specific amount . Only Retail investors are allowed to bid at cut off , i.e. 100 , with an understanding that what ever price is decided ,he will be allotted with that and balance difference amount ,if any,will be refunded.
Of course but invariably only the upper cutoff gets allottment.

Of course but invariably only the upper cutoff gets allottment.
Cut off bids can be made by Retail investors only at the upper limit of price band.

if the price declared is less then upper price band or in between the price band , then allotment will be made and balance will be refunded .