Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

Great work!

There is a significant time lag for intraday charts. I checked for Nifty for 15-minute time frame. At 1:46 pm, the last candle bar shown was for 1:00 pm. There should been have been 3 more bars right at 1:45 pm.

Could the time lag be removed all together (or reduced significantly)?

Last edited:
There is no need to refresh the chart actually, whenever new data is available it automatically loads it.

On 15 Mins : there was a bit delay today from the data feeds end (temporary issue). Very soon with more periodicity options there won't be any delay at all.

Please note that: a 15 min tick for 9:15 for e.g. means data from [9:15,9:30)

would like to see full stochastic values from 0 -100. setting 10,6,6.. pls don't confuse with fast and slow stochastic. 10 is the %k , 6 is slowing period and last 6 is %D

Hello ET,

Take a look at the chart below :

1) Is it possible to show the LTP in bigger bold font next to the scrip name at top left ?? I can see the LTP on the RHS axis, but it doesn't stand out.

2) Is it possible to show a snap quote type of window i.e. the best 5 buy/sell orders ?

@nishankar : We are looking into Full Stochastic, in the meanwhile please do look at Stochastic Momentum Index available there.

@throwawayacc123: Well, anything for our users :)

@timepass : Point 1 is in our pipeline will be available soon, can you please elaborate a bit more on point 2.