Technical analysis of nifty intraday charts.

Dear Naga Thetrader,

First of all thanks for starting a thread like this. Keep it up.
I ve a doubt, i would like to do technical analysis in nifty, so that i can trade in nifty options. please let me know which combination of charts or tools will give accurate results. Expecting your reply on northwards @ gmail . com

Sunny1

Nice Work. Can guide entries and exits.. sometimes analysis seems easy but when comes to trading we ruin it completely. That is why I am asking to explain entries and exits.

One more bookmark thread in my list.

Sunny.......

Dear visitor,

I found not many people are interested in this thread.

I am only trying to help those who are interested in learning technical analysis.

as said earlier, i'm not a great analyst, but my way of analysis is giving me decent returns per month.

Depending on the response, I will decide if i need to continue posting the chart analysis here.

thanks and regards..
Dear brother, yr thread is full of information .why do you want to stop it.It will be great help to others if you continue.

Rightly said Sunny,

As you know, trading in stock market is a PROBABILITY game.
When we see lower high trendline is holding, we assume it will continue to be bearish and would keep a sl above few points of the first high and short.

Like wise, when we see a support line, we go long keeping few points below the support line as stoploss and we would TRY to reverse our position when our sl triggers and then we assume the previous support would now becomes the resistance and keep few points above that as stoploss.

There are plenty of chances we go wrong on both trades, then too, unless we assume things will be on our side and trade, nothing will happen.

Also, you are requested to read the first post in the thread which says the indicators we basically use to trade.

Nice Work. Can guide entries and exits.. sometimes analysis seems easy but when comes to trading we ruin it completely. That is why I am asking to explain entries and exits.

One more bookmark thread in my list.

Sunny.......

Hello,

Good Analysis of Market.....But A Little Thing.

Drawing Trendline and Plotting S/R ,lower high, etc in Charts History is Good,

But when it comes to Live Trading, We dont know the next 2 or 5 Candles in what direction it will be ,

It may be a Fake Breakout (TrendLine, S/R , Triangle,etc)

It may be Bullish or Bearish....

So if you want this thread a little more interesting, You have to tell your Strategy.

I mean You have to tell

1. When to Enter

2. Where to Enter

3. When and Where to Exit

4. When Not to Trade....

I m telling it because , Draing Trendlines and S/R at Chart History is pretty Easy for a Technical Analyst....More likely All forex traders and Technical Traders do it....

The Most Important is " Strategy or System "

I m eager for your Strategy or System....:clapping:

dear visitor,

i found not many people are interested in this thread.

I am only trying to help those who are interested in learning technical analysis.

As said earlier, i'm not a great analyst, but my way of analysis is giving me decent returns per month.

Depending on the response, i will decide if i need to continue posting the chart analysis here.

Thanks and regards..

sir,

please keep sending your valuable experince.it will be veryhelpful
to learn day trading.

With regards,
gbajaj