Teach A Man To Fish And.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Saint said:
Hi Vince,

Thank you for your kind words,my friend.I hope you don't mind but I would be posting a few of your posts later as an example of the mindset of a trend trader.

All the best!
Saint
I would be honoured, Saint. Godspeed and Godbless for this task you have undertaken.

Thanx Vince!

Friends,too tired today.....we can continue on TRENDS and then SUPPORT and RESISTANCE ,maybe tomorrow.

Thought of giving a few examples on Trends and Pivots before moving further.All that for later.

Happy Weekend all!!

Saint

karthikmarar

Saint

Missed this thread because of my busy schedule. I learnt a lot from you. Now all the others will also learn from you. We are lucky to have a wonderful teacher like you. In this world where everything is taught at a cost, this is a remarkable effort from you. I am sure this thread will take the forum to newer heights.

God Bless you my friend,

very warm regards

Karthik

magine we have Area A.Rally starts from Area A which is followed by a decline to an area that is higher than Area A.We call this new area where the stock has declined to as Area B.So on so forth..Therefore Area B is higher than Area A,Area C is higher than Area B,so on so forth.We have therefore what is called an uptrend.These areas are pivotal areas where the stock stops its decline and rallies upwards.We refer to these turning points as pivots.

Therefore,in the above example,as each pivot is after a decline,and the pivot is the low after which the stock takes off again,we call them PIVOT LOWS.

Right the opposite in a downtrend.The stock declines from an area and then rallies to an area lower than the first,so on so forth.In this case every pivot is after a rally,and the pivot is that area after which the stock declines further to new lows.
hello saint, would u plz explain the above with the help of a chart.

Last edited:
hi saint,
WONDERFUL EFFORT! As always ur threads are blockbusters.
Actualy u r my Aamir Khan of Stock Markets.(Aamir incidentally is my alltime favourite and come hell or high tide i never miss any of his movies)
:) :)

Further if u get time pl do elobrate on how to read volume?
i tried MA, trend etc , but no visible advantage to my trading decisions.

AJAY

Hi Saint,
Really lost for words to give you any compliment for starting this "Teach A Man to FIsh."
Saint! Like a Squirrel which assited Lord Rama in his mission of killing Ravana, in your mission of killing the ignorance, I too 'd like to participate at my level best. I feel I am blessed if the same lesson what you teach everyday here is allowed to be discussed practically with the charts at Chat Room between 10.30p.m and 11.30p.m, everyday.

Thank you and I pray to Lord to give you all the required energies to make the mission successful.

AJAY

Saint
Good initiative and am sure this thread will last long.

A small suggestion from my side ... perhaps you could give a preview or bird's eye view of the 'contents' as you plan to unfold them over the months. One way that would help is ... members who are keen on certain topics will know when (or in what sequence roughly) u plan to cover them.

All the best ... and will be happy to contribute

AGILENT

Hi saint,
I just joined the forum after I was lucky enough to go through this thread. I understand that there are similar gems in this great forum-still exploring. But can't wait to read the remaining part....the waiting frustrates...the thread is so interesting.
Please attach some pics of charts if possible to make sure what we imagining through your words are correct.(sorry if i am asking too much)
Waiting for the next episode

Hi Saint,

Just saw this thread of yours. Great going. Something i had been requesting all senior members for a long time. I tried starting a few threads on my own but since i am not not an expert did not know how to start and was asking questions randomly. You have started in a very systematic manner.....one step after the other. Great going.

Rgds
Rahul

Hi Karthik,Ragh_Ash,Agilent,Ajay,Allepian,Rahul,

Thank you all for your kind words and your very warm remarks.

AGILENT :Great idea.Shall put in the list of contents over the next few days.And looking forward to your contributions.

RAGH_ASH :One thing at a time,we'll come to Volumes ....let us take it slowly and steadily.

AJAY :Great idea,maybe you could run a sort of class in the Chat room.10:30-11:30 is a bit too late as per my time,but when I can join in,only too glad.

All the best!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.