Target 20 lakhs

TradeJoker

stock72 is there way to short this thread :D

I think easily you can blowup 10 times in options with bulk buying...
Its astronomically hard (read impossible) to reach 20lac if your style involves 100% exposure of naked options...

Okay... don want to be the negative guy in the starting ceremony!

Good luck and best wishes!
impossible = i am possible

rajesh_

Criticism welcomed.:thumb::thumb:
and buying naked options is best way ( if not the only way ) to convert a mole in to mountain..
don't mind in future if not responded to criticism .. but please don't stop criticizing when feel so, as it is very much needed to keep focused :D:D
I'm with u. all the best. subscribed.

onlinegtrash

yes... molehill to mountain is possible...

IMO, even writing options has better chance than long only options.

If futures can do snake trick and lose 2% in 20mins... options do lightning bolt trick...
and lose 80% of value with in 2 mins...

Ofcourse some guys can pull that stunt off... if you are like this guy...
youtube.com/watch?v=PNWVxTAsHD4

may be you should upgrade to quicksilver from Vadivelu !

anyways enjoy the trades...

niftytaurus

You also bought 1500 qty @ 7 NF26JUNE7650CE ? Participating in the trade ?

Smart_trade
Sir
I am in nursery in the school of trading..so stopped real trading from some monthes ...trade only in nse pathshala...
which is the best place to do experiments other than nse pathshala..!! but i do my trading very seriously with nse pathshala..i treat those money as mine..so I can alloted only 10,000 rs for this experiment..
I understand ur concern & i know also that buying out of money options can be disaster for trader..but sir trader key andar ek gambler bhi chupa hai..jo yada kada angdayiyan leta hai..so trying my daring capacity...:)

stock72

Sir
I bought it 1 rs cheaper than ur price..i bought at 34.55..3 lot :thumb:
if u r following kindly note the time of execution.

the moment market open as per our conditions the Stop loss need to be placed at the half the cost of trade .. ( in this case @ 35/2 rs )
if stop loss hit then ok. if during the day reached 70 ( double the cost of trade ) need to book profit.

if nothing hit then kindly watch this space @ 3.15 to 3.20 pm for status abt the trade ..

no sir pls ..

Cubt

Algo Trader
This is going to be another block buster thread. Good initiative stock72, is there any limit for losing capital?? Wat is the max draw down? As we cannot keep adding 10k every time, so wat is the max loss one should ready to face?

stock72

This is going to be another block buster thread. Good initiative stock72, is there any limit for losing capital?? Wat is the max draw down? As we cannot keep adding 10k every time, so wat is the max loss one should ready to face?
pls check 1 st post of this thread .. I will try this for max 10 times. :)