suri112000

Trades holding period range from 2-10 days. Mostly
EOD basis.

Example of the calls.

Buy ABAN @ 1228.50
stop loss @ 1225.15

Execution

Nextday if the prices cross above 1228.50, then buy the share
After entering the trade, if the prices crosses below Stop Loss of 1225.15, then book loss on the same day & close the trade but donot wait until next day.

If the price does not cross below Stop Loss on intraday basis, on the day of entry, we are into the trade for swing.

suri112000

10% loss or profit...:annoyed::lol::lol:
by the way all d best
Thank you for alerting me. Would like to see either of them ie -10% or +10%.

Only time will unfold it.:lol:

Taurus1

lols if you can manage 10% per quarter also - kodos

the best of the industry can also not do it !! :lol:
Are you referring to doing 10% per quarter in cash or futures/options?

If the thread owner does not attend the thread,is there any time limit after which the thread gets cancelled/deleted.It is really funny and means of wasting others' time, just starting a thread,giving it a catchy name and then disappear.There should be some ways to stop polluting such a nice forum.
Regards

i dont knw y 10%? i m earing 700-800 per day on my 1lac.just that i dont set targets.profit is a profit after brokerage,no matter 0.1pc or 5pc. i can get out of sluggish trades also profitably,dont knw y ppl are so afraid of markets,i play with them..and i love them

krab

i dont knw y 10%? i m earing 700-800 per day on my 1lac.just that i dont set targets.profit is a profit after brokerage,no matter 0.1pc or 5pc. i can get out of sluggish trades also profitably,dont knw y ppl are so afraid of markets,i play with them..and i love them
Please explain your method of earning, so that all traderji members will be benefited.
thanks in advance