Tamil trader - signal to signal trading system - 2014 diary

saakk

Hello,

On What TF you take position??

deepakkukrety

Hi TT,

I think u r trading on trend following system. With 5 min time frame and mkts choppy and directionless u might get stopped out frequently in the zig-zag... I recommend adding adding breakout system along with this to be more profitable..since yesterday I too got stopped out twice with small losses but tht was sufficient enough to tell me tht mkt is in 5835 to 5878 range..till the range is broken booking small profits is advised...

Rgds

Deepak

Tamil trader

Hi TT,

I think u r trading on trend following system. With 5 min time frame and mkts choppy and directionless u might get stopped out frequently in the zig-zag... I recommend adding adding breakout system along with this to be more profitable..since yesterday I too got stopped out twice with small losses but tht was sufficient enough to tell me tht mkt is in 5835 to 5878 range..till the range is broken booking small profits is advised...

Rgds

Deepak

yes sir. you are correct. i am getting more whipsaws in my system in the choppy session.

i feel, in today inventory time, i can make some profits which was lost today and yesterday

Lets see what happens... i am waiting for breakout below 5830 to see more downside till 5760

looser89

Hi TT,

Rgds

Deepak
you should trade with marck trading strategy it works good in choppy market with 20 points movement in any side of market.I learn this strategy in babypips it is given in intraday section. you should search in babypips and test paper trade before apply real

prev call not triggered...Now modify fresh order entry...

High risky traders crudeoil positional buy above : 5870 (2 lots)

Stoploss : 5830

Bookprofit 1 lot : 5910 /// Balance 1 lot hold still next update.
Stop Loss Hit