Tamil trader - signal to signal trading system - 2014 diary

KWR

Bedluck bhai ji

Tamil trader

Wish you good luck in future trades to recover this loss. What happened? Large movement in USDINR or commodity?

I have been following your thread and previous one (2013) regularly, which has been motivation. Like to see a big profit in your future trades.
actually i did positional trading for last five years..

monthly 5 entries only..

minimum profit will be more than 250 points per month...

i achieved these points every year... i will trade in multiple accounts for me. but all the account should have 1 lakh capital to achieve these targets

i traded peacefully without any disturbance

but in 2014,

i was compelled to do intraday as there is small capital in some accounts... and i made a loss continuosly in intraday trading system........

Now, i decided to accumulate the capital of all the losing accounts and going to trade in a single account with some lakh capital with the same positional trading system which was done on 2013.

i will recover all the losses within 6 months

at the end of 2014, i will double the capital with the same positional trading system

spiritunit

TT,

What is the benefit of having multiple accounts trading rather with single account?

I am following your thread everyday, yesterday looks like you have positions on Copper, Crude, Silver, NG at the same time, do you think that could be the reason as well because of the loss?

Last edited: