TaiChi Price Action - Intraday Trading Strategy

nice to read.....essence of this post is to place stop at recently swing high/low ....take trade risk 1% of ur capital......take business risk 6% of ur capital if loss exceed above 6% then review ur trading setup...
small sl big tgt is holy grail..

Good question from Dear Raj, which represents the thoughts of most, not so experienced traders :thumb:, and a perfect answer from your side to the question :thumb: :), which is only recognized after being in the market for a while and even survived it. :)

Take care / Dan :)
Somatung JI I will start to apply all this on crude oil mini contract...lot size only 10 ....perfect timing...learn and apply...

Somatung JI I will start to apply all this on crude oil mini contract...lot size only 10 ....perfect timing...learn and apply...
Great :thumb: Wish you all the best and you may post some times how it is going. :clapping: Take care / Dan :)

bunti_k23

Absolute perfect explanation taiki:thumb:ya i was thinking abt loosing streak/max system drawdown.your explanation is from business point of view and thats very specific upto the point.
Thanks for the reply:)

Keep it up sirji my best wishes.
Amit.

don't make this thread too much popular otrwise fii or smart money will also destroy our plannig...
What do you mean with this? No smart money nor any FII will destroy it. MM is MM and TA is the thing which will be cheated most from smart money and FII. :)

soma ji I was just kidding :))
by d way ru also using PA trading or anything else?
I use PA, some most simple TA, options tools in any way and my strongest tool: Option strategies in any way combined with different derivatives. As simple as that. :) with all the plus and negative sides such kind of trading has. But nothing is perfect in trading and MM and trading psychology do close the gap here and not the search for the holy grail. :)

Take care / Dan :)

nice to read.....essence of this post is to place stop at recently swing high/low ....take trade risk 1% of ur capital......take business risk 6% of ur capital if loss exceed above 6% then review ur trading setup...
small sl big tgt is holy grail..
If possible, SL a little lower/higher than the swings as thats where most of the SLs will be placed and a good place for the big guys to trigger stops.