System Based Trading

U

uasish

CV,
This is my 1st attempt to code Fib confluence ,is it so as per your TS ? plz confirm.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

sikander,
CV or that matter anyone having Fib confluence s/w is yet to confirm whether those Dots are ok or not as per their s/w.

Asish

U

uasish

To All members ignore this post except Raja.

This is a System having below 35 % winning chance.
From 1998 to 2007 a non leveraged Starting capital of 1 lack ,with 1 % transaction cost (both leg) ended in 65 million in 9 yrs.Plz match this with a 35% winning chance system.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

Raja,
"Provided all other factors are equal I am not sure what the point of having a low accuracy system would be."

This was only for YOU ,until you started your usual stuff in Saint's thread it was ok in tolerance limit,for one who strives for Systems the best way is to match him with one hand tied,otherwise it is insane to have a low accuracy system.
Seen all your system reports in the ADX thread,quite impressive.
You are right ,for me CV is the ultimate benchmark but prior to that is Saint's 8 (+) yr, daughter .
You have rightly identified the 2 person Saint/CV in this forum & i have also evaluated you ,at best you are superior than me & there is
atleast 4827 members above me,in this forum (this is subjective).

One thing plz understand most of us are not so conversant in terminology or concept but we are slogging in the mkt since long ,it takes time for us to understand these hi-fundas .Let me put forward an example ,each & every day in a 1min chart we see long ,isolated vol bars instantly followed by few others, before a change in trend,mkt teaches us ,we dont have to read 5 books of avg 500 pgs each to understand the relation ship between price & vol. Now if you place us in a 'Seminar on Price Vol Relationship' where a power point presentation in an AC atmosphere ;this everyday stuff Vol when is mentioned ,it becomes surreal & we are dumb found & gleefullt clap ,Toba Toba ,what Gr8 thing to learn.Only when returning home in a public transport we realize that actually we have not Learnt anything from that Seminar.
This is our standard,here Saint & CV speaks our language to teach us ,hence plz stoop down to our level so that we understand each other properly.
Hope you start a new thread or use any of my thread at your will so that all our members including self can really Learn something from your superior knowledge base.

Asish

SavantGarde

Asish Da ! Asish Da !!

Elementary My Dear Asish Da, One Wants To Be An Entrepreneur & While The Other Is Just A Trader.....:)

Today The Global Cues Are Excellent, Hope You Channel Your Energy Into Making Money, Anything You Touch Shall Turn Into Gold.

You Are Not Rushing Towards 16000+ But 16000 Is Sprinting Towards You

All The Best

SavantGarde

U

uasish

See Raja how an actual everyday Trader reacted ,this Guy employs ppl in his Mumbai office to do the backtests & handles Fund.

karthikmarar

Raja,
Now if you place us in a 'Seminar on Price Vol Relationship' where a power point presentation in an AC atmosphere ;this everyday stuff Vol when is mentioned ,it becomes surreal & we are dumb found & gleefullt clap ,Toba Toba ,what Gr8 thing to learn.Only when returning home in a public transport we realize that actually we have not Learnt anything from that Seminar.

Asish
Asish

You put it all in a nutshell. If books can make one a better trader, I should have been better than CV today... :D

regards
Karthik

Asish

You put it all in a nutshell. If books can make one a better trader, I should have been better than CV today... :D

regards
Karthik
Well,how do you know he is not well read.

PS: For everyone, Excerpts from "A Study in Scarlet".

His ignorance was as remarkable as his knowledge.
Of contemporary literature, philosophy and politics he appeared
to know next to nothing. Upon my quoting Thomas Carlyle,
he inquired in the naivest way who he might be and what he had
done. My surprise reached a climax, however, when I found
incidentally that he was ignorant of the Copernican Theory
and of the composition of the Solar System. That any
civilized human being in this nineteenth century should not
be aware that the earth travelled round the sun appeared to
be to me such an extraordinary fact that I could hardly
realize it.

"You appear to be astonished," he said, smiling at my
expression of surprise. "Now that I do know it I shall do my
best to forget it."

"To forget it!"

"You see," he explained, "I consider that a man's brain
originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to
stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in
all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that
the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out,
or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things so that
he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the
skilful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes
into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools
which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has
a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order.
It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic
walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it there comes
a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something
that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore,
not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones."

"But the Solar System!" I protested.

"What the deuce is it to me?" he interrupted impatiently;
"you say that we go round the sun. If we went round the moon it
would not make a pennyworth of difference to me or to my work."

Regards
Amit.