System Based Trading

U

uasish

http://www.traderji.com/equities/26748-request-jesse-8.html#post280967

Heard many a times that HH/HL or LH/ LL cant be coded hence difficult to get a reliable back-test report.
Maybe many of us have being going around the circle how to get trend direction right also when exactly the reversal is happening (includind self),we all come to know AFTER IT HAS HAPPENED.
Saint suggested certain rules and 'Eye-balling' ; Jesse suggested using concepts from Eheler's.
The above Link gives us a Trade document ,a Short taken on the right bar ,yesterday.
Can we try to get that ,plz post your chart so that we can study.

Ajax

http://www.traderji.com/equities/26748-request-jesse-8.html#post280967

Heard many a times that HH/HL or LH/ LL cant be coded hence difficult to get a reliable back-test report.
Maybe many of us have being going around the circle how to get trend direction right also when exactly the reversal is happening (includind self),we all come to know AFTER IT HAS HAPPENED.
Saint suggested certain rules and 'Eye-balling' ; Jesse suggested using concepts from Eheler's.
The above Link gives us a Trade document ,a Short taken on the right bar ,yesterday.
Can we try to get that ,plz post your chart so that we can study.
This chart is from mesa_software.com

Uses mesa to forecast the coming cycle in a scrip.
I discovered & posted an AFL for Amibroker in "Request to jesse"

The sheer amount of coding is mind boggling
Hope some one can use it and make it understandable

Ajax

U

uasish

Was thinking of unfolding the Conceptual part ,in that thread while the Thread would have progressed slowly ,now no interest ,why should i ? this is just to register to those urchins ,to all fake IDs , Sir i HAVE a rudimentary set-up,which can catch early,atleast i have not missed much for that thread being closed.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vvvv

gr8 goin ashishda...tht shud keep the mouth of all these idiots shut....
now they shud realise wht they have missed out on...

V

vvvv

This chart is from mesa_software.com

Uses mesa to forecast the coming cycle in a scrip.
I discovered & posted an AFL for Amibroker in "Request to jesse"

The sheer amount of coding is mind boggling
Hope some one can use it and make it understandable

Ajax

hi ajax,
ehlers stopped using mesa...he is into corona charting...check out his website eminiz.com