support and resistance method for intraday

umeshmandal

mmanohar,
There are a few 'sane' advisers on Traderji who really give advise without malice. One of them if Jahan. :thumb:

You may ignore him, criticise him or throw brickbat at him, you are doing so at your own peril. :p

If you can be calm and read his Post again, I am sure you will realise the truth. You need not apologise to him after this but if you change your attitude, thats what will make even Jahan happy! :)

gkpc

Dear tradeji friends,

Iam always searching a intraday method which is more profitable. I have one strategy iam back tested but results 50:50 so iam concentrating on support and resistance method.

Honestly telling it works. Anybody want to do intraday trading in equity should learn how to find out the support and resistance on chart it is really working.

Pivot point,camarilla, moving average, Fibonacci using these method is not working.

Finding S/R on chart only working.
Regards
Mmohanar
I am always searching a method to learn swimming which is quickest to acquire. So I am concentrating on learning about Freestyle and Breaststroke style.

Honestly telling it looks like freestyle and breaststroke works. Anybody venturing into learning swimming should learn freestyle and breaststroke from the book Swim Smooth by Newman and Young, it really convinces you that this works.

By reading these books I could understand that styles like Butterfly, Sujitsu, Backstroke and Normal swimming strokes do not work.

So guys look out for learning only Freestyle and Breaststrokes if you really wish to stay afloat.

Friends,Do not start to guide me that I have to get into the water/pool to learn swimming ! I am very smart and these coaching books are the best learning material for swimming.

If you agree with me , post your approval :lol: and if you do not agree to this, keep you advise with you ! :mad:

jahan

Jahan, The only thing that hurts here is seeing you waste your time and broadband on advising people !
There is a saying in Hindi : भैंस के आगे बीन बजाना ! It is so appropriate here!
Hello,

may be my words are not useful to him...,there are always someone who benefit from good and bad..,who cares about him...,i have only given advise(not order)..,he has every possible right to accept it or deny it.so no regrets,... earlier i used to get feel about it...,market taught me..., to be cool at any situation..,these people are like loosing trade to me, and as we all know its part of trading(life).

and by the way i like ur Hindi quote..,thanks i will make a poster and stick it in my office.

Regards,

TradeOptions

Thank you umeshmandal, gkpc and Jahan Bhai. Excellent Posts :thumb: I cant agree more with what you guys have said.

It is great that Jahan bhai did not get offended by Mr. mmohanar's posts. I found his replies to be very funny. :rofl:
How can he reply like that, to some guy who is giving such sane advise ! Anyway it is his choice.

Keep it up jahan bhai. :thumb:

With my best regards

Mr umeshmandal

Why I have to change my attitude?.what nonsense you are telling here.

He offended me so I replied same.

First you must stop giving advice to anybody. Here I came for learn something that's all.I share something that's all.

Support and resistance trading improved my trading tremendously. so I shared here.

If you believe adopt it or leave it. That's your wish.

Regards

Mmohanar

umeshmandal

Mr umeshmandal

Why I have to change my attitude?.what nonsense you are telling here.

He offended me so I replied same.

First you must stop giving advice to anybody. Here I came for learn something that's all.I share something that's all.

Support and resistance trading improved my trading tremendously. so I shared here.

If you believe adopt it or leave it. That's your wish.

Regards

Mmohanar
Oh, I am so sorry Mohanar, my apologies! Please do continue to have the same attitude, no need to change at all sir! Wish you all the very best in trading and in life ! God bless you. :)