SuperTrend Indicator in mcx silver

rh6996

Hi RH,
01. Please post a few charts if possible with Supertrend as used by you.
02. What is todays status of your Silver short from 44500 !?
03. Do you trade Options in combos or plain Buy /Sell CE and PE?
No promises but shall try to post charts this weekend.

Waiting for Silver to breach yesterdays low! That will revise my SAR level lower.

I trade naked Calls and Puts based on direction anticipation of Nifty!

rh6996

No promises but shall try to post charts this weekend.

Waiting for Silver to breach yesterdays low! That will revise my SAR level lower.

I trade naked Calls and Puts based on direction anticipation of Nifty!
Silver does a low of 41670 ! If my SL remains intact, it will be significantly lower for tomorrow !
I also need to rollover to Dec expiry and it is good that the same is at almost 700 points premium! I will square up Sep and Short it in Dec but need to decide when to do it! Usually done on derivative close.
I am in excellent profit in this trade ! :)

You can also try Best time frame indicator to find which time frame is suitable for a particular script for day trading,and breakout direction

rh6996

Silver does a low of 41670 ! If my SL remains intact, it will be significantly lower for tomorrow !
I also need to rollover to Dec expiry and it is good that the same is at almost 700 points premium! I will square up Sep and Short it in Dec but need to decide when to do it! Usually done on derivative close.
I am in excellent profit in this trade ! :)
Silver did a low of 41515 ! Its almost 3000 points in profit from our shorted level of 44515. It has closed at 41615 thus making it 2885 points in profit at this level.

System SL now moves to 42310 only !

rh6996

Silver did a low of 41515 ! Its almost 3000 points in profit from our shorted level of 44515. It has closed at 41615 thus making it 2885 points in profit at this level.

Got informed that my Sep short was closed yesterday and shifted to Dec contract !
Sep. contract squared/ bought 41625 and Dec shorted at 42330 !

gkpc

Need a one word answer only please : Are you willing to 'share' the strategy you are using for entry exit SL and TSL with Supertrend for trading Silver based on EOD charts?